WDYWT - March 14, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

WDYWT - March 14, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - March 14, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - March 14, 2018

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 01:08 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] I surgeried a supreme sticker on my laptop

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 01:30 PM PDT

[Discussion] Casually Explained: Men's Fashion

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 07:03 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Chicago Day 2

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 01:25 PM PDT

[WDYWT] simple look

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 07:16 AM PDT

[WDYWT] issa new whitelister!

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 12:14 PM PDT

[WDYWT] is it a boomerang??

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 09:30 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Something for your MiIIIiind

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 10:38 AM PDT

[WDYWT] BOYS DON'T CRY

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 07:31 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Ring Ring Ring

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 08:15 AM PDT

[INSPO] Kendrick Lamar Inspiration Album

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 01:11 PM PDT

[WDYWT] back alley vagabond

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 10:36 AM PDT

[WDYWT] me taking tourist pics but looking angery but fresh asl pt.1

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 02:16 PM PDT

[Discussion] The Continued Cultural Relevance of Stussy - Stussy Master Class

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 03:08 PM PDT

30-day DIY Techwear Design Challenge - FINALE! - Worlds Lightest Jacket [ART]

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 08:18 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Private School Dress Code

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 05:57 PM PDT

I got a problem. My parents recently put me into a Private school, with a strict and enforced dress code. It consists of a collared shirt, ties on Monday, and no Blue Jeans. It is also frowned upon to have brighter - colored sneakers. I hate wearing uncomfortable dress shirts, and struggle with wearing the few flannels and dress pants I have, I can wear sweatshirts and hoodies on some days, but risk having it confiscated. I also don't have the money to afford Bape polos or high end brands' (Gucci, Versace) collared shirts. I do have a couple Bape and Palace shirts but am struggling to find a way to wear them without looking stupid. Figured there might be some people in the same situation that have some sort of answer. I also want to flex a little bit on the rich kids with poles up their ass. Thanks for the help.

submitted by /u/Kinky_Bill
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Girlfriend wants to put us in corny Disney themed shirts with our name on them for our trip to Disney world. I’m trying to find a middle ground. I know I could find or create a dope Disney themed shirt. I figured this sub could help.

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 09:25 AM PDT

I'm bout having a Disney themed shirt with our names on it. I know one exists or could be made that still looks good. Any recommendations? We could just get a cool Disney themed shirt and get our names embroidered. Or maybe there's a website that I could use to make some good ones. Or maybe someone here may already know of some cool ones for purchase. There's a lot of options here. Woody buzz lightyear mickey goofy etc etc. There's gotta be a way to make something look dope on a shirt.

Edit: for clarity I'm bout the matching shirts with our names just figured I could find something much more stylish than the t shirts she's found

and now I'm just rambling because my post got auto removed because it didn't have enough words or some bullshit. So I'm trying to get it to 150 words but I don't know how many words I have so far and I don't feel like counting or having to retype this title. I wonder if it counts words like I and a as a word. Come to think of it is I even a word? I mean it's a letter it's a vowel and it's a word? Anyway I've got to be getting close to 150 words I'd imagine. But I'm going to keep typing just so I don't have to re do it. Gotta be sure. La di da di da slob on me knob. Future voice. Ok I guess I'm gonna stop here I hope someone can help cuz I don't want to wear any of the shirts she picked out.

submitted by /u/CJCalegan
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] T H I C C

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 06:09 AM PDT

[Discussion] Paypal Scams

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 10:49 PM PDT

Hey this is directed to any sellers/resellers with a question in a sticky situation that could cost me alot.

I had a Nas tee for sale on grailed and had someone message me asking for my instagram (thought this was normal, hopefully trying to get me to save on fees) so messages me saying he wants to buy the tee I send him my PP email and I receive the full amount

I first am skeptical and ask "hey howd you send the money, because I got the full amount no fees taken" he says "oh i just added so you would get the full thing" ok that was cool too

Shipped the shirt and everything was cool, Now two days ago (about a month after I sold the item) I receive an email saying "your funds are on hold, ----- has requested a refund as a fraudulent purchase" I immediately start panic checking every app i sell and communicate on

if someone on instagram deletes their account, changes their name or blocks me does it get rid of both my and their messages (their @ is/Was @PREMEDURAG)

Now im negative funds and I no longer have messages where the tracking was at, and dont know exactly what to do

anyone had experience with something like this before? let me know yours and how it went

tldr; I sold a shirt off site, sent the shirt, got charged back, now waiting process

submitted by /u/TheMessEnt
[link] [comments]

[News] Supreme Week 4 Drop List Spring/Summer 2018

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 03:29 PM PDT

[Discussion] Heron Preston's Vladimir Putin t-shirts are problematic, here's why...

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 03:45 AM PDT

[News] Uniqlo x Tomas Maier collection revealed

Posted: 14 Mar 2018 08:22 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment