WDYWT - March 11, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2018

WDYWT - March 11, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - March 11, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - March 11, 2018

Posted: 11 Mar 2018 12:14 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

GOLDE 200$ GIVEAWAY!

Posted: 11 Mar 2018 01:43 AM PST

GIVEAWAY!

TO WIN:

1) Leave a comment in this thread.

2) Follow the GOLDE IG HERE

THE SITE USE THE CODE "GTV" FOR 15% OFF

GOLDE is giving away a 200$ Giftcard in celebration off they're latest collection release you can view the Lookbook HERE Everything from this drop was MADE IN CANADA.

GOLDE also operates in Canadian dollar find the common conversions below.

1 CAD = 0.78 USD

1 CAD = 0.56 GBP

1 CAD = 0.63 EURO

submitted by /u/MrRikka
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] bridge boy strikes back

Posted: 10 Mar 2018 11:36 AM PST

[INSPO] Met my real life inspiration Blondey McCoy today

Posted: 10 Mar 2018 10:03 PM PST

[INSPO] Bright, Colorful, and Loud Fits from the Skreets (Trap Fits)

Posted: 10 Mar 2018 08:34 PM PST

[ART] Yeezy Yeezy Yeezy

Posted: 10 Mar 2018 07:43 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Made a small list with my favourite 'lowkey' brands

Posted: 10 Mar 2018 08:12 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Rapid Style Changes

Posted: 10 Mar 2018 03:36 PM PST

I'm so tired of this, almost every day my style changes, why's that ? One day I like really slim silhouettes, stuff like Danny from PAQ would rock and the next day I'm all about wide trousers, Gosha esque oversized tops and very street-stuff. I constantly feel like I need to be able to stick to one kind of aesthetic in order to finally build a consistent wardrobe, which I have not been able to do all my life (19 btw). Is anyone else struggling with this ? It really drags me down and constantly makes me feel like what I currently have on looks like shit, especially when I see other fashionable people.

submitted by /u/kyogreex
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Vans Old Skool VS Air Force 1 low

Posted: 10 Mar 2018 09:42 PM PST

I don't know if I should buy black Vans Old Skools or the all-black Air Force 1 lows. The Vans are cheaper, so it wouldn't matter too much if I ruined them, but I really like the AF1 silhouette, as the thicker sole and shape of the upper have grown on me (black AF1 because I get my shoes dirty way too often). I have been previously rocking the Vans and like them quite a bit as well, but I'm not sure if the 'flatter' shoe matches my style. I like to color block using black and white clothes, with an occasional orange, yellow, or red. If I can, I wear black, grey, and earth toned sweat pants or track pants. I normally go with a hoodie, either to match the bottom or to add some flare to my outfit. I also like to layer with thin jackets and flannels. If I buy the AF1s, I won't be able to wear my Adidas pants consistently (some of my favorite pieces), as the two brands will clash. I have seen a lot of people wearing the Vans with Adidas pants, as they are not brands that are very competitive with each other. Based on my style, which should I get?

submitted by /u/DSEWKilmer
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - March 11, 2018

Posted: 11 Mar 2018 12:14 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[Inspo] Vintage Japanese Street Style

Posted: 10 Mar 2018 08:45 AM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment