WDYWT - March 04, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2018

WDYWT - March 04, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - March 04, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - March 04, 2018

Posted: 04 Mar 2018 12:14 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - March 04, 2018

Posted: 04 Mar 2018 12:14 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Had a little photoshoot in Chinatown

Posted: 03 Mar 2018 02:41 PM PST

[wdywt] pop tatari

Posted: 03 Mar 2018 08:02 AM PST

[NEWS] New Vans X Spitfire

Posted: 03 Mar 2018 01:07 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Do NOT support clothing brand FUNERALSERVCEUSA

Posted: 03 Mar 2018 08:07 AM PST

I am sure some of you have caught wind of the clothing brand FUNERAL SERVCE worn frequently by an assortment of South Florida rappers/influencers. The creator of the brand is a scammer who refuses to pay me back after selling me a fake pair AJ1 x Off White.

I have known the creator (Cole) for awhile, and around 5 months ago I approached him to buy a pair since I saw him with the shoes a month before release. Cole claimed he had a connect for the shoes, and was hooking his friends/clients up. He sold multiple pairs to his friends, and even the rapper Smokepurpp. After purchasing the shoes for $900 from him, I immediately could tell they were fake. I contacted some of the other people that received pairs from him, and I confirmed their pairs were fake as well. After months of pleading with Cole, and trying to get my money back he is refusing to respond to me. He is a scammer, and whether he did this intentionally or not it doesn't change the fact that he was involved with the circulation of fake shoes. For those wondering, I paid him through f&f on PayPal (therefore I don't think I can get my money back). I also returned the shoes to him but have multiple pictures proving they are fake.

PROOF: https://imgur.com/a/VsJyo (sorry convo pics are out of order)

PLEASE: comment on his instagram that he is a scammer and is selling fake off whites (insta: FUNERALSERVCEUSA)

TL;DR owner/creator of FuneralServce sold fake Air Jordan 1 x Off White to multiple people (even a semi-famous rapper) and refuses to pay the money back to anyone. Do not support his brand.

UPDATE: Just wanted to say that I really appreciate the people calling him out on his Instagram. I can't stand the thought of him scamming other people, so this is really gratifying. Paypal is currently investigating the case, so I'll keep you guys posted.

submitted by /u/whoissamdash
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Off-White Energy Drink; Should Virgil chill out?

Posted: 03 Mar 2018 03:02 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Undercover x Nike. Thoughts?

Posted: 03 Mar 2018 07:54 PM PST

[Advert] Released my brand's first collection today: Life Anew - Exploring the ethos of re-use

Posted: 03 Mar 2018 02:19 PM PST

Preview of the whole collection for the lazy

After a couple of months of work I'm happy to announce my brand's first collection is now live!

Exploring an ethos of re-use, the collection consists of twelve hand-sewn reconstructed shirts, made from carefully selected vintage materials. Each one is unique in composition and cut.

The collection released earlier today over on my website, amazingly I'm already down to the last few in stock.

Big thanks for all the support for far on my WIP shots and over on Instagram, I've had loads of Reddit members sliding into the DMs with great feedback.

I've got tonnes of ideas to expand this in the future so watch this space. x

submitted by /u/hazryder
[link] [comments]

[discussion] 90's Antifashion Documentary (Yohji, Margiela, Ann D, Hemlut Lang, etc.); a really interesting watch if you're interested in the histories behind each designer and how much they disrupted the mainstream fashion industry

Posted: 04 Mar 2018 01:31 AM PST

[Discussion] Streetwear for when you want a more mature look?

Posted: 03 Mar 2018 07:07 AM PST

I'm 28, I love streetwear and have been into since I was 21. I don't think I can get away with a lot of the flashier clothes at this age, and really I just want to mature my style anyway. I mean a fee pieces here and there could still be patterned, graphic tees, wild, for casual wear. But the job I'm at now lets us wear casual clothing as long as we don't get too crazy.

Are there any specific brands that are like this?Basics, good quality, but still stylish? Any certain items that are good for a work place, a more mature setting, but still good for casual wear also?

One thing I'm know I'm going for that I never had is a pair of black boots that are versatile.

submitted by /u/SuchAppeal
[link] [comments]

Is off white doing too much? Share your thoughts

Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:54 PM PST

Now Virgil is killing fashion right now (in my opinion and no im not a hypebeast) he does a good job of mixing streetwear with high fashion and dropping products for everyone. But after recently seeing a drink by off white i start to wonder, is off white going to far and is all of these collabs and items they have, making it played out?. For example: the ikea collab, a bunch of sneakers with nike, energy drink, more affordable side brand, and merch for tours and concerts. Is this too much? I feel seeing this stuff everywhere i turn is kinda making off white boring to me. What's your thoughts on this?

submitted by /u/younghotfather
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] BAPE drop 3/3: BAPE x UNDFTD, Indigo Collection, Shark hoodies & jackets

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 05:24 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment