WDYWT - March 02, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

WDYWT - March 02, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - March 02, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - March 02, 2018

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 04:14 PM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Outfit challenge #13 - DIY |6/03/2018

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 02:26 PM PST

Welcome to the weekly Outfit challenge, last challenge WDYWT thread for it can be found here.These challenges will be returning each week with a different theme.


This week's theme is DIY


Rules:

  • You have a piece with some element of DIY to it. This DIY should be easily seen (not some embroidery on a cap)'
  • Note: It just has to look DIY, doesn't have to be. Splatter Gats are fine for example
  • You have to own all the clothing on you. No dressing room pictures.
  • All rules of WDYWT apply, including points towards whitelist.

Some inspo (it's bugged so click on it for correct images)

Outfit thread will be posted 6/03/2018 at 10PM CET

submitted by /u/ImWaaal
[link] [comments]

[ART] Made this poncho. Thinking about manufacturing.

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 10:17 AM PST

[WDYWT] Ombré Mcqueen

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 11:30 AM PST

[WDYWT] deconstructed

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 07:42 PM PST

[Art] everything is 1940's surplus except the vest that I made myself.

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 06:47 AM PST

[WDYWT] ICE BOY ❄️

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 09:04 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] The KEY to a perfect fit... Accessories on a Budget | PAQ Ep #19

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 11:27 AM PST

[wdywt] - 03/01/18

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 10:46 AM PST

[ART] Had the pleasure of modeling Stüssy and Nike for a local Atlanta boutique

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 01:50 PM PST

[wdywt] new top, same bottoms

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 04:37 PM PST

[NEWS] Uniqlo x Jump 2018 Collab

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 12:19 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Yeezy Boost 700's newest cw

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 11:10 PM PST

[wdywt] 34°C fits

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 12:11 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] ☣️☢️ This app curated all the information on fakes and what's wrong on them - teaches you to authenticate. In this new update, I added a high-end section (and also Supreme Box Logo Hoodies). Tell me what you think! ☢️☣️

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:46 PM PST

PICS FOR YOU CUZ I KNOW YOU LIKE THEM

I think this community might enjoy it - hopefully it will help people learn how to authenticate for themselves or even for others.

The app is only on iOS for the moment, 100% free - part of a bigger movement aiming to prevent people from getting scammed. Everyone should have the right to learn how to authenticate and there was no place that'd teach you that properly

Feel free to PM me for anything! My inbox is one click away

Buy safely,

Ch Daniel

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/legit-check-app/id1310079017

submitted by /u/chddaniel
[link] [comments]

[ADVERT] After a long hiatus, I've finally got everything in order for my first round of cut and sew. This is an early spring collection for my brand, "Bad Neighbors.

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 03:05 PM PST

[ART] just a quick mockup I did for what a Balenciaga X BMW colab would look like. Let me know what you guys think!

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:39 PM PST

[News] New CDG Converses

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:34 PM PST

[NEWS]ACRONYM x Nike Air Presto Mid "Dynamic Yellow"

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 10:23 AM PST

[WDYWT] Everything dark, except for my socks

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 06:03 AM PST

[WDYWT] Silver Seams

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 08:52 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] I've Compiled a List of 25 Streetwear Shoes Under 100$

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 07:35 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] An iPhone App I Made to Browse Streetwear eBay Listings

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 08:11 PM PST

I made an iPhone app for searching & browsing eBay for men's clothing so you can drip in Rick without dropping a couple month's rent. The app is designed specifically for men's clothing so it gives better search results and is a better overall experience than the eBay app's one-interface-for-every-single-category approach. If you'd like to try it out, it's available now as a private beta through Apple's Test Flight service here:

https://fireappbetasignup.azurewebsites.net/

When you sign up, you'll get an email with instructions on how to install. If other people like this and use it, I'd like to add more features and release it to the public. I'm already planning on adding size & price filtering as well as more categories. I'd love to know what other guys think and how it could be improved.

screenshots: https://s3.amazonaws.com/firebeta.com/fireappbeta.jpg

submitted by /u/RobbOnThreads
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] My top 5 thrift finds of the past weeks!

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 07:02 AM PST

1 Apolis USMC Jacket $17.99

Picked this up a bit over a week ago at goodwill. This is an excellent jacket that would have lasted me through a couple of winters. Came with a fully removable wool liner that could be worn as a cardigan. Unfortunately it was a tad bit to small and I ended up flipping it for around $200. Had it been a M I certainly would have kept it. Would absolutely recommend this.

2 Helmut Lang Sample Cotton Pants $7.49

Really don't know much about these pants even after doing a fair bit of research. They fit me well on the waist, but could not accommodate my short ass legs. I swear you need to be at least 6'2" to wear most designer stuff. Im not really sure what I will do with these. If anyone has any info on them I would really appreciate it!

3 Churches Consul Dress Shoes $22.99

Picked these up at my local salvation army. Really nice shoes, and in excellent condition for donated goods. but I don't really have any reason to wear them. Once I get a real job they should come in handy. I posted them on Grailed for what I would like to part with them for and ill sit and wait. Don't really know a ton about dress shoes, but these will defiantly have me covered in the future.

4 Comme Des Garçons Homme Plus Vent Shirt $20.99

The first time I looked at this I assumed that it was horribly ripped and not worth much. My stupid ass was about to leave the store when i realized that it was done on purpose. Theres and even bigger vent running across the back that shows the tartan print a bit more. Unfortunately a japan S won't fit me, so im looking to flip this at some point. Maybe ill give it to a friend. Great find though!.

5 Rick Owens Field Coat Style Jacket $49.99

Really still in shock at this one. Picked this up at Beacons Closet on 13th (I would highly recommend this store to anyone visiting or living in NYC). Its more of a consignment store, but things are priced to sell fast especially if they are not in pristine condition. It was a tad more than I normally pay for used clothes, but I couldn't pass it up. This is coat has a lovely cut and a nice material, its very thin + light wool. 70% wool 30% Cashmere. I really want to keep it for myself, but I want to know more about it before I make that choice. If its from an old season it might be worth more than Im wiling to walk around in. I also would need to get it altered a bit and repair the lining, and don't want to do that if I don't know how much its worth. Ill be eternally grateful to anyone who could ID it! Here are more pics

Front of Jacket

Back of Jacket

Embroidery

Size Tag

Care Tag

Made in Italy Tag

 

Hope you enjoyed this as much as the last one. Ill try to post another soon if the thrift keeps pulling through!

submitted by /u/methamphetamemes
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - March 02, 2018

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 04:14 PM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment