WDYWT - June 18, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

WDYWT - June 18, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - June 18, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - June 18, 2018

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:16 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] Met up with a local photographer who let me wear his Ricks... This was the result

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:41 AM PDT

[ART] My new designer bag project, took me a few months. Thoughts?

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:35 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Substitute teacher vibes

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:21 AM PDT

please alert the authorities

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:46 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Rip Off

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:05 AM PDT

[ART] Making some badass Greek Mythology Enamel Pins

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 12:53 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Photographer Appreciation Post

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:13 AM PDT

[Discussion] I got a free gift from Chinatown Market

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 03:36 PM PDT

[ART]An Animated follow up to CovBoy

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 01:42 AM PDT

[Discussion] The almost random height difference between Palace t shirts

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 11:26 AM PDT

To start I understand that size discrepancies within a brand are not uncommon- I see it all the time with companies like Levi. And I understand that not every single piece of clothing is identical to each other. But honestly, the size discrepancies between Palace t shirts is just too ridiculous to ignore. For reference I'm 5'7 and getting t shirts that are just the right length is crucial, especially during summer when I'm wearing shorts.

And I'm sorry, but a discrepancy like this between two t shirts of the same size (S) from the same brand is just absolutely ridiculous. The shirt on the right is one that I bought in winter 2016 and the shirt on the left is one that I bought less than a week ago. Until a few days ago I was under the impression that Palace size S was just too big for me, until I received the grey shirt, which fits me perfectly. I just want to know if anybody else has experienced this from Palace, or if I"m just crazy, because the red shirt honestly looks like an entire size up from the shirt on the right and it's a little ridiculous for a company to be so careless with sizing.

submitted by /u/lincoln1222
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Pharrell x Adidas 'Inspiration' NMD Pack to be Released

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 03:52 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] How to style Speed Trainers

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:17 PM PDT

I've been thinking of copping a pair of speed trainers for a while now since they've been a grail of mine, and I finally managed to find a pair, these in particular for a price that isn't too crazy.

The only thing thats holding me back from pulling the trigger on these is that I don't really know how to style them (I know, it sounds dumb). Like what pants do they go well with them? I have sweats and cropped pants I've been thinking of wearing with them, but besides that, I can't think of anything else.

I also don't know what colors to wear with them either. Would your standard monochrome colors look nice with them? Would an all black outfit be fine with these, or is that a nay?

Sorry if its a dumb question, I just want to know what would be the best to wear before committing on buying a pretty expensive shoe.

submitted by /u/Icecreamtub
[link] [comments]

[ART] Finally finished this god damn pos jacket in Horween latigo horsehide!!!

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 02:29 AM PDT

https://imgur.com/a/GZkMWQX

Not without some struggle. My partner was almost crying aloud right on the floor lmao. She got so emotional because we threw away 3 collars until having one successfully done in. Due to the toughness of the hide, we must manually force the needle through several folded horse leather, particularly the neck, end of sleeves, and armholes. We've done several crazy projects before so It's quite a mistake to underestimate horsehide. I guess that's why lambskin and goat are more popular among fashion houses.

Going to DHL this pos to my good friend in Japan today! I hope he won't yell at our delay since we charged him just the base material. Wish me luck guys :)))

submitted by /u/NGOStudio
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment