WDYWT - June 19, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

WDYWT - June 19, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - June 19, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - June 19, 2018

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

THE WHITELIST APPLICATION WEBSITE IS LIVE!!!!!!!!! (info in comments)

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 04:48 PM PDT

[ART] how to wdywt

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:30 PM PDT

[ART] fav release of 2018 so far

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 05:55 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Does The Simplicity of Outfits On this Sub Bore You?

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 06:25 PM PDT

Not trying to be negative as I'm asking an honest question. I remember I used to go on here a couple years back and I felt like there were some really cool outfits (obviously some bad ones too) but more importantly there was variety

I got bored with the outfits on here about a year ago but still check from time to time when I'm bored and its kind of unbelievable how consistently basic the top posts are. Like I'm genuinely curious if you guys who are still around are bored of seeing the same outfits upvoted to the top such as a t-shirt (usually tucked in), pants that are like 6 inches too short and either AF1s, Converse, or the Rick Owens clown shoe looking sneakers. I mean if you enjoy that then that's great but I would think most people would want to see a bit more variety

submitted by /u/blewis743
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] very yellow

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 10:44 AM PDT

[Inspo] STREET STYLE - Milan Men's Fashion Week SS19

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:17 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Opinion on tartan? Also post tartan trousers!

Posted: 20 Jun 2018 03:09 AM PDT

I'm looking for trousers like this for myself, but these ones are about to be sold out: https://static.pullandbear.net/2/photos/2018/I/0/2/p/5680/534/600/5680534600_2_1_2.jpg?t=1525200770282

I'm abit bored of all the current looks with so little details. So I'm suddenly feeling this tartan vibe. And also what do people think about the tartan style pants/shirts? All the other colors, not only the red one on my picture are included as well. Are they hit or miss? What is your favorite tartan color, light or high contrast colors like red or yellow?

Also please comment down if you know any other brands having similar pants like the one I already linked, thanks! I'm trying hard to find a pair, because I am really digging those in the picture but it doesnt have any of my size left at Pull&Bear. But I prefer something pretty close fit. Also red in color please! :-)

submitted by /u/TartanAtRant
[link] [comments]

[Ssense Article] TRIPLE S TO XXX: THE DATA OF DESIRE (NSFW)

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 11:14 AM PDT

[Discussion] Designer and Archive Japanese Streetwear Showcase

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:07 PM PDT

[NEWS] New Nike x Skepta Collab

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 06:41 AM PDT

[discussion] How to Style: TECHWEAR in the Summer

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 06:44 AM PDT

[Discussion] I messed up, Help with Off-white X Champion Joggers

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:57 PM PDT

Basically i got a super cheap pair off a guy fully legit checked and there was no problems but i had my suspicion from the get go but when they arrived i thought they were fine until i put them on, i later realized that they had a hole in the right knee, i can't return as i'd taken the tags off and he specified no returns and i'm now worried the hole will get bigger and just rip open eventually. Is there anything i can do to save them? I went to a dry cleaners and they said they would patch it up from behind the hole on the inside and try to match the color (which the can't guarantee) but it would have a # pattern from the stitching which would probably look stupid what should I do!? Thanks for understanding in advance and I appreciate all help on this.

submitted by /u/SxmC1998
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Graduation Fits

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 06:58 AM PDT

Hey guys,

I hope I can find some help here

Gonna have my graduation soon. The day is built like you have a champagne reception in the morning where all parents and students meet. Ive been told I should dress good (like shirt and jeans I guess) but not like too fancy.

In the evening we are going to take pictures and party our graduation where I've been told to dress more formal and classy.

So this is where I need your help. I already have a fit for the morning in mind and I would appreciate if you guys could help me to improve the fit. I also included a other pic where you can see a different sweater combined with the shirt underneath. The sweater also goes even better with the pair of pants but what kinda worries me is that it's an Adidas sweater. I am also wondering if my chain fits to this occasion. As a usual fit I'd def rock the chain but since its a graduation I am unsure about that. (Included pics with and without the chain)

For the evening I was planing on wearing a wide suit trouser (the one from asos that sangiev previewed) + my all black Doc Martens

but tbh. since I am a little chubby I have no idea what to wear on top?

The album: https://imgur.com/a/HpU2Z2C

Thanks in advance and looking forward for your suggestions!

Also sorry for my bad english it's not my main language.

submitted by /u/vncxnt
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] London Pricing

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:25 PM PDT

I will be traveling to London and I was wondering how much some places charge for certain brands. Such as Selfridges with brands like Off White, A COLD WALL, etc. It could be High End/Designer (such as Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Burberry) to any streetwear store preferably in the SoHo district. Feel free to comment any store and any brand. I'Il be doing a lot of shopping around SoHo so l was wondering how much l should bring. I'm thinking around 380 Pounds or less. I already exchanged a good amount of money for Euros for the other countries in Europe. I would like to get a feel on how much GB Pounds I will need for my trip. I'm going to be converting from US Dollars. Thank you!

submitted by /u/mcblueeya
[link] [comments]

[ART] Custom Raf Simons Ozweego Replicant _ mockup

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:25 PM PDT

Simple Questions and General Discussion - June 19, 2018

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] I.D longsleeve

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:19 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment