WDYWT - June 26, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

WDYWT - June 26, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - June 26, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - June 26, 2018

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:25 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - June 26, 2018

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:24 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] It's not a phase, Mom!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:17 PM PDT

[WDYWT] not what I wore today

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:03 PM PDT

[ART] I sketched Elon Musk’s mother, Maye Musk, rocking one of her Supreme fits.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:05 PM PDT

[NEWS] Adidas Yeezy 500 'Utility Black' Releases Next Week

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:29 AM PDT

[Review] more Cavempt. Growing my collection again.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:02 PM PDT

[discussion]What is your favorite summer wear? and purchased from?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:16 AM PDT

This is Hot summer where I live, but I hadn't had the chance to buy a great looking summer dress. amazon is not really an option for me(delivery time/pricing cost more than the actual item).

What is your favorite look this summer?

So please share your thoughts.

I have looked around and came across a few potential buys but I want to know what you guys/girls have for me. So if you have any great looking summer wear, please by all means recommend me. I also need some clothes for my family as well. So anything goes honestly.

I have looked around and came across a few potential buys but I want to know what you guys/girls have for me. So if you have any great looking summer wear, please by all means recommend me. I also need some clothes for my family as well. So anything goes honestly.

Thank you very much!

submitted by /u/nawin04
[link] [comments]

[ART] COMME des GARÇONS BLACK x nike

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:00 AM PDT

[Discussion] My Coffee Dripper Project with Pleasures and Chinatown got in Highsnobiety !!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 11:37 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] I'm Upset

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 04:11 AM PDT

I'm not sure if it's the death of my favorite SoundCloud artist XXXTENTACION or this Summer Cali heat getting to my head but this board is too nice lol. I would think everyone here was our Canadian neighbors up North how nice this community is. A little hate is sometimes a good thing. Anyways, I posted this in response to a comment I got asking "What is the theme of this subreddit?"

If everyone is special then no one is.

I'd like to know what y'all think (new members and the OG's) of the current state of r/streetwear.

Og comment:

What is the point of this board? Do we just post whatever we're wearing?

response:

What do you mean? R/streetwear has always had people posting OOTD's.

My reaction/synopsis(what I want to know your opinion on):

I'm fairly new. Idk yet how things are around here but I've just been seeing random people from all over the world post their style and while everyone has their unique flair idk there doesn't seem to be a real standard to what we think is "cool" or fashionable. Some posters really try to be fashionable (wearing name brands, trendy styles, current year facial/hair style) and others just post how them and their lads dress. It's cool to see people expressing themselves and everyone being supportive but surely not everything is fashionable right? Surely there are certain things we consider ugly and non-fashionable right? Surely this subreddit isn't just a bunch of hypebeasts and fuck bois circle jerking each other off with no actual knowledge of fashion and what looks good. I'll see someone post a WDYWT looking an antagonist from the Naruto series, and the next an Asian k pop looking guy will post a pic in a $3000 outfit and Gucci belt and then some random person will post a pic in corduroy pants and a fucking Teddy Fresh jacket. I hardly see negative comments just "this is dope" and ego lifting responses. I get uncomfortable when people are too nice. Where is the constructive criticism? There's a great quote from the Superman comics: "If everyone is super than no one is superhuman." I think that line pretty much resembles what's been happening lately.

submitted by /u/apprenticezo
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Keith Haring Popshop painters hat

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:21 PM PDT

I have a Keith Haring painters hat from his original popshop in NYC. Got it from my friends dad who purchased it in store in the late 80s. Link below is of the same hat but signed by Keith. It is worth an est. $2000. Mine is in okay condition. The underside of the brim has been painted green to cover up a previous scribble. It looks good. How much do you think this hat is worth? I do not want to sell it, but Im in a bad place financially and could use some money.

Thanks

https://m.imgur.com/a/ddpNr3Z

submitted by /u/VincentVanDough_510
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment