WDYWT - June 29, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

WDYWT - June 29, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - June 29, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - June 29, 2018

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:15 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - June 29, 2018

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:15 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] I'm Not Fine At All

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:05 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] £500 Depop Summer Streetwear Challenge! | PAQ EP#36 | A Show About Streetwear

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:57 PM PDT

[wdywt] - 06/28/18

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:56 AM PDT

*the imperial march plays in the background*

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:54 AM PDT

[REVIEW] visual apparel sent me trash !

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:17 PM PDT

Just bought 10 shirts from visual apparel and on the website it says 100% cotton for the shirts and when I opened up my package ALL of the shirts are 50% polyester 50% cotton . Like wtf . Also the quality is no where near what the shirts on instagram look like . Did I get played ? On there website it says NO returns but I emailed them to see what is up . I feel like they should definitely accept returns if they blatantly lied about what the shirts are made of ? Or am I wrong. Sorry for the rant kinda pissed .

submitted by /u/eskkeettittt
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Comparing Tactical Vests at Different Pricepoints

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:42 PM PDT

[ART] fun edit on a drawing i did of zendaya in rick owens

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:38 AM PDT

[Discussion] Good track pants in 2018

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:27 AM PDT

Before you guys comment adidas tiros - I already have a pair. I'm looking for some other track-pants that I could get (preferably not nike). Trying to cop track pants that are comfortable to wear, but at the same time, visually appealing. Not necessarily worried about colour schemes (just not grey).

So, what are you guys wearing? Or, what would you recommend?

submitted by /u/Toppree
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] The Spring 2019 Men’s Trend Report | Vogue

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:02 AM PDT

[NEWS] LeBron James's Last Nike Sneakers With the Cav's?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:12 AM PDT

[ART] On The Run sketches! I drew some of the top posts from here in the subway. Colored illustrations incoming

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:23 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Help with formalwear / business attire?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:37 PM PDT

All right so this is my first time posting in this sub but I've been lurking around for a while and was wondering if anybody here could help me out with some fashion advice. Basically I've never been a huge fan of formal clothing because I've always wanted to stand out and be unique with my style choices. It seems like so much of formalwear just follows the same basic rules and I've never really understood how to make it uniquely my own. Dressing up makes me uncomfortable, like I'm wearing a costume rather than genuinely expressing myself the way I'd like people to see me.

However, I'm also at a point in my life/career where I really do need to start investing in some more "professional" looking attire. I'm currently on the job search and will have to be looking sharp for interviews, and I also have a family member's wedding coming up in a few months. My question is, for those of you that do own formal attire (whether it's required for your job or just for special occasions), how do you maintain an edgy and "fashion-forward" aesthetic without breaking too many rules and looking out of place? If anybody here has fit pics or inspo they could share that shows that sweet spot between trendy and professional I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry for the rambly post and I apologize if this type of question doesn't really belong in this sub! But thank you to anyone who might be able to help me out.

submitted by /u/Concerned_Lurker2
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Supreme Summer 2018 Tees: Gonz Logo, Mona Lisa and More

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:46 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] How to find nice fits

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:53 AM PDT

I've been broke for ages but I've finally got money now and want to buy some nice garms for the summer, but I'm struggling to find any. Everyone always seems to be able to pick out sick stuff but I spend ages looking and can never find anything I'm really into.

Does anyone have tips for how you find nice shit, and how you find the right fit for you, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm never lucky with what I can find.

submitted by /u/Neilly98
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] Amiri Spring 2019 Menswear Paris Collection

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:56 AM PDT

[INSPO] Miquela - A virtual Instagram influencer

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:42 PM PDT

[Discussion] What's your hoodie rotation looking like for 2018?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:37 AM PDT

Some old and some new for me. My favorites from the bunch are probably the one with the red square (which i designed myself), ARALE and the astronaut. Looking to get some more colors in my collection though.

What are your favorites for this year?

submitted by /u/Askls
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] New Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Laney' Sneakers Are Coming

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:07 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] I'm going to be in Paris for the next two weeks. Any stores worth visiting?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:47 PM PDT

I don't have a budget, but also don't want to be spending too much money in one store. (Skip this next part, I needed to get 100 words so I filled it with random bullshit). Also, I live in Los Angeles, so it never really gets cold here, and I won't be looking for winter type clothes. I'm very much looking for a bomber jacket so if y'all know any stores for that, HMU. I like to layer my clothes, but now that its summer, i'm not looking for that too much. I prefer summer time clothes stores if you can. If you also know of any stores that do reselling, let me know. I am into hype streetwear a lot too.

submitted by /u/Other_ShMoN3Y
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment