WDYWT - August 08, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2018

WDYWT - August 08, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 08, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 08, 2018

Posted: 08 Aug 2018 01:09 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

WDYWT Rule Change Survey

Posted: 08 Aug 2018 11:38 AM PDT

[WDYWT] windy shores

Posted: 08 Aug 2018 08:07 PM PDT

[WDYWT] favOriTe

Posted: 08 Aug 2018 04:47 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Pickle

Posted: 08 Aug 2018 10:20 AM PDT

Top of WDYWT for 2018 July

Posted: 08 Aug 2018 03:19 PM PDT

[NEWS] 24 Hour Restock on AstroWorld Merch (Salty Thread)

Posted: 08 Aug 2018 10:23 PM PDT

[ADVERT] Hey guys, I am working on my marketing final about fashion and social media. I was wondering if you would mind answering a few questions to help me out? I am broke af but will give away $25 Amazon gift card to a random person who does the survey if it gets over 50 responses.

Posted: 08 Aug 2018 08:41 AM PDT

GIFT CARD HAS BEEN SENT

Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FRP5ZD2

My project is on the state of fashion in social media and how they interact. I have found a lot of cool things I am hoping are backed up by what I see in the survey responses but I don't want to bias the results so if you want to talk about that or just the state of social media and fashion, in general, I'll be in the comments.

Just put in your email if you want to have a chance at the gift card, don't if you don't. Thanks for the help.

Edit: thanks for all the responses guys! I'm at work now, will choose a winner and send out the card when I get home.

Edit 2: thanks everyone for the love and responses! I sent the card out so everyone go check their email. I left the survey up if anyone else wants to respond, more data can't hurt. can't thank you guys enough!

submitted by /u/Ricepuffs
[link] [comments]

[ART] JAMES VINCENT MILANO EEL LEATHER COAT

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 03:51 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] What Makes Clothing Waterproof? Would appreciate feedback

Posted: 08 Aug 2018 03:09 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Is it possible to remove screen printed text?

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 02:19 AM PDT

Oh my god automod has taken this post down THREE. TIMES. It wants me to add 100 words now so blah blah blah words words yadda yadda please automod for the love of god don't strike me down again

anyway

https://imgur.com/a/Daw7gFG

I ordered this hoodie and I really love it but the back text is kinda meh. Is there a way to easily remove that and if I did would it look good? Thanks in advance for any help.

submitted by /u/Cressio
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] Get inspired by celebrity Streetwear outfits! My new blog is live

Posted: 08 Aug 2018 06:24 AM PDT

ComplexCon Tickets [DISCUSSION]

Posted: 08 Aug 2018 12:52 AM PDT

I happen to be around the Los Angelas area at the same time that complex con is happening but I missed the notification when the presale tickets came out. Do any of you guys know if they will be selling more batches of tickets to the convention or is it just when they sold all of the presale tickets they are out of tickets for the whole convention? Also I looked around and could not find anything do any of you know what the difference are and what perks do you get when you buy a normal tickets versus hen you buy a vip tickets

submitted by /u/RealMrAsian
[link] [comments]

[REVIEW] SEAN WOTHERSPOON AIRMAX

Posted: 08 Aug 2018 03:17 PM PDT

[INSPO] Scott Disick Streetwear Style Guide

Posted: 08 Aug 2018 04:17 AM PDT

[ART] I'm 17 and I enjoy designing and creating graphic art as a hobby to put on shirts, any feedback at all would be appreciated!

Posted: 08 Aug 2018 12:47 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment