WDYWT - August 18, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2018

WDYWT - August 18, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 18, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 18, 2018

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 09:10 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] Portland

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 11:08 AM PDT

[ADVERT] Cuban collar vintage style shirt inspired by the most match box art of India.

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 12:03 PM PDT

[ART] ��

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 09:20 AM PDT

[ART] put some patches in the knees of my jeans

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 03:29 AM PDT

[ART] Custom Vintage Helmut Lang Jean Jacket I made. Every detail made by hand.

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 08:22 AM PDT

[wdywt] this is a lie this is a double exposure from like 6 months ago i just got my film developed is this allowed? i don't know here we go

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 05:38 PM PDT

[inspo] Mini manga/anime inspo album

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 11:48 PM PDT

[ART] Travis Scott Nike Concepts***

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 10:00 AM PDT

[wdywt] invest

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 11:47 AM PDT

[discussion] fall/winter wardrobe?

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 11:51 PM PDT

I'm new to streetwear as a whole, and I'm looking to make a wardrobe for university in a different country(London). I don't have anything for winter specifically since I was living in a hot country, so I'd just like some recommendations for what essential pieces I need to get for a decent fit and where I could find some inspo pictures/alumbs for winter fits. As I said, I'm really new so I'd appreciate all the info I could get. Would really love guides or anything related to this, thanks!

Not sure whether this should be in the daily simple questions thread, so sorry if I put it in the wrong area.

submitted by /u/swaggitysean
[link] [comments]

[Inspo] A SERIES OF COLOURS 003

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 06:18 AM PDT

[Discussion] I’m new to this

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 03:41 AM PDT

I'm new to street wear in general and I'm looking to start a wardrobe with some simple essentials. I'm really liking the whole Asian (specifically Korean/Japanese) aesthetic but not exclusively. I was just wondering if anyone has any tips or suggestions on some brands/essentials and how I should start out making a wardrobe. I It's also still very cold down here in Australia so winter clothes are the go at the moment. I don't have crazy amounts of money so I'd like to start small and see what kind of stuff really suits me before buying more expensive brands. Any good inspo pictures or advice on essential/brands would be greatly appreciated as I am really new to this. Thanks.

submitted by /u/GoRn-
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] NIKE X IKEA?

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 03:40 AM PDT

Came across this website (website link) being advertised on Instagram who are selling tees which are pretty cool, I did read that Virgil is going to collaborate with Ikea soon but I haven't heard any recent news. Does anyone have any update on the Virgil X Ikea collab?

submitted by /u/latinna
[link] [comments]

[ART] Drew on an old shirt with fabric markers. Any better ideas? I want to make more!

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 08:47 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Threads of Apollo | Tanjay | H&M | Belmondo

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 05:55 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] I Hate Everything made a video about Supreme. What a shock, of course he despises it.

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 04:36 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Winter's just around the corner, best parkas for someone who's 5'7''? ($750 budget)

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 07:52 AM PDT

Hey guys, I've never owned a parka as I've always lived in the middle east, where it's pretty damn hot all year round. I recently moved to the UK and the weather isn't all that great, so I've been thinking of purchasing a parka, however, knowing how they're long I don't think all of them could fit me perfectly given my stature; do you have any recommendations? I'm looking for a black/dark one that's pretty versatile, no prints, and good quality that would last me a good while.

submitted by /u/aquaboy28
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] good quality denim for larger thighs?

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 09:25 AM PDT

looking for nice quality denim & chinos to wear to work & out to bars. i have larger thighs and calves (24" thigh, 16" calf, 31.5" waist) so skinnys are out of the question. i want a slim fit with stretch. as of right now, i have no idea what brand to go with (been looking at naked & famous easy guy but not 100% sure). any recommendations?

submitted by /u/redickems
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Long-tail t-shirts

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 06:07 PM PDT

First of all I would like to hear what everyone's opinion on them is. Do you guys like them, find them good looking etc?

Also on that note I am actually looking for a list of brands who produce them in order to look if I can find something myself. I'm veyr interested in mthem but I suppose i'm just bad at googling because I can't really find any nice ones expect a bunch of steaming pile of ebay links.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/vaab99
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment