WDYWT - August 24, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

WDYWT - August 24, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 24, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 24, 2018

Posted: 23 Aug 2018 05:14 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - August 24, 2018

Posted: 23 Aug 2018 05:14 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] KITH x Tommy Hilfiger

Posted: 23 Aug 2018 01:52 PM PDT

[ART] 17 yo Fashion design student. Making my first collection influenced by Japanese fashion designers.

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 12:47 AM PDT

FIRST IMAGE

SECOND IMAGE

*still studying my first year of fashion design. My work is mainly influenced by Japanese designers, mainly Junya Watanabe. I'm a big archival designer clothing collector (Junya, Helmut, Raf, Issey, Comme..) so that also inspired me a lot.

Whole collection is going to be in parachute mood and will include about 12-15 pieces. There'll be parachute backpacks, bondage cargo pants, women pieces as well as more masculine pieces.

Working with heavy fabrics, can be worn in numerous ways. Featuring rare straps and buckles that I bought from secret source in Japan (Junya Watanabe has same supplier).

Let me know what you think. The collection will be done in June 2019 and if there'll be demand I'll negotiate with my local factory to make more pieces.

MY INSTA

Thanks

submitted by /u/sajmunko
[link] [comments]

[ART] Custom Houston Rockets Air Max 90's

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 12:59 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Stefflon Don set us an ICONIC challenge… (for Foot Locker) | PAQ Ep #44 | A New Show About Fashion

Posted: 23 Aug 2018 01:51 PM PDT

[NEWS] Axel Arigato x SAMSUNG featuring Teyana Taylor

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 02:37 AM PDT

[NEWS] Dickies Life AW18 Look Book

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 04:05 AM PDT

[INSPO] “Sunglasses” by thegirlwho

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 01:36 AM PDT

[NEWS] New video from my brand Particular. Streetwear from Puente Alto, Chile. Check it out and tell me what you think, follow us on instagram too @clubparticular

Posted: 23 Aug 2018 01:45 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Need help getting my brother a birthday gift!

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 03:13 AM PDT

What's the cheapest (legal) way to get hypebeast denim (ksubi/Fear of God) ? My brother has been raving about these brands for forever and his birthday is coming up in October but I simply can't afford to spend 700$ on jeans. Or are there any brands that make similar style, durable jeans for a cheaper price point?

submitted by /u/SweetTeaPapi
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Top 5 Trends for Fall/Winter 2018

Posted: 23 Aug 2018 07:47 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Y'all know any places to custom print T's?

Posted: 23 Aug 2018 08:41 AM PDT

I designed one I'm tryna get printed for a bday gift, tryna find out where I should send it for printing. I'm also in NYC if anyone has any local recs.

Idk if this the right sub to ask, but I browse it and figured there's a slight chance y'all might know a better quality site/company, would def rather get the highest quality possible....most of the ones I'm seeing on google look pretty buns tbh

submitted by /u/arifjvd
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] any good grunge/trashed brands ?

Posted: 23 Aug 2018 06:55 AM PDT

Hey everyone, I'm slowly getting into the streetwear world and I really like the grunge/trashed aesthetic and style. I also dig the painted/damaged style of some Off-White stuff (the galaxy hoodie for example) and the Fear of God stuff too but I'm too damn poor to afford it.

I'm looking for good alternatives to OW/FoG and for good brands that give that grunge and distressed look!

If you have anything to recommend I'll be grateful.

submitted by /u/Bloodsae
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Any Toronto creatives interested in building a sustainable clothing brand?

Posted: 23 Aug 2018 05:59 AM PDT

Taking down names of people who might be interested in joining me in creating a cut and sew sustainable clothing brand. If you live in Toronto that is a plus, but open to working with individuals from all of the globe.

If you are interested, comment your Instagram handle. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like.

submitted by /u/PurpDrank2014
[link] [comments]

How to design your own sneaker? [Discussion]

Posted: 23 Aug 2018 06:00 AM PDT

Hey Guys im really interested in making a sneaker. its going to just be for me to wear. i know i need to start sketching but i dont really know how to start and i cant draw for shit. I think it will be easier for me to learn a program like photoshop or Illustrator. Any tutorials or tips on how to get started and get my ideas onto something more physical

submitted by /u/TrickyUp
[link] [comments]

[REVIEW]Here are the best Off Priced Retailers for Discount Designer Clothing

Posted: 23 Aug 2018 11:24 AM PDT

[REVIEW] Here are 10 really Dope Mens Fashion Designers from Copenhagen Fahion week

Posted: 23 Aug 2018 11:19 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment