WDYWT - July 31, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

WDYWT - July 31, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 31, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 31, 2018

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 09:11 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] akira

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 10:28 PM PDT

[WDYWT] it's already finals week yikes

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 08:14 AM PDT

[WDYWT] goner

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 05:38 PM PDT

[wdywt] stüssy, helmut & a pair of chucks

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 05:56 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Vans Partners With The Van Gogh Museum To Create New Clothing Line

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 10:08 PM PDT

[ART] Fan-Made Heron Preston x NASA Collab Poster

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 02:41 PM PDT

[ART] OFF X WHITE MYKONOS

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 11:00 AM PDT

[WDYWT] JWA x Converse

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 07:35 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Shia's T's

Posted: 01 Aug 2018 01:27 AM PDT

Sup guys!

I'm a big fan of Shia's t-shirts, pretty large at the waist and with shorter sleeves, they'd make anyone look buff haha.

Does anybody know where I can get that kind of T? With short sleeves and larger waist?

http://i.imgur.com/Sj9HIA1.jpg

Thanks in advance guyssss

submitted by /u/Portmilieu
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Jesus christ, what the fuck Y-3? I have never been so underwhelmed

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 02:43 PM PDT

So a week and a bit ago I ordered some stuff off of Y-3, I've ordered their shoes before and I can say they're really awesome. This time I saw this beautiful blue hat on the store that looked dope as fuck, so I had to order it. Shit comes in today, I unpack it to check it out, and honestly I have never felt so cheated, it doesn't even look close to what it did on the site besides that it's blue, but even the color is off lmao. I gotta say, it really looks like one of their printers died while making this hat or something. Just wanted to let you know about this if you're planning to buy shit off Y-3, not everything looks like it should look I guess... Oh yeah and also its flimsy as fuck lol, money not well spent.

Comparison Pics: https://imgur.com/a/2ngjPYp

submitted by /u/nomoarcookies
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Jorts Life ��

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 06:34 AM PDT

[INSPO] Father Inspo

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 09:53 PM PDT

[ART] The ‘Puppet’ Jacket, the first sheepskin jacket I’ve painted!

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 11:27 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Hi how are ya?

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 10:20 AM PDT

[ART] Drew this for fun, open to CC! :)

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 03:56 PM PDT

[Discussion] Anyone know a good a pair of chunky black shoes?

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 05:38 PM PDT

I've been looking for a pair of affordable chunky black shoes (Fila Disruptor 2s black, etc.) to go on my feet.

I am not interested in black AF1s want something different from my Air Forces.

https://i.imgur.com/5lmmZ4H.png

Here I have attached a photo of Kali's shoes that are exactly what I am looking for but I cannot seem to ID it. If any of you guys have other suggestions that would indeed be very great, and make me very thankful. Thank you for reading this post, I love the one hundred and fifty word count rule on this subreddit!

I love black shoes because they are black, black is such a cool colour! Wow, a nice chunky black shoe would be so nice. Today is Tuesday the 31st as I'm writing this.

submitted by /u/PUSSY_MASTER
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] astroworld better be fire

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 07:48 AM PDT

[Inspo] AMI Alexandre Mattiussi SS19 Full Show

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 02:58 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Engagement Group about Sneakers/Streetwear on Instagram

Posted: 31 Jul 2018 11:43 AM PDT

Hello, I am looking to start a streetwear/sneaker engagement group on Instagram. For those who don't know an engagement group allows members to support each other's posts and accounts by following, liking and commenting through sharing posts in a group chat. Please could anyone interested leave their @ below and I will gladly add you! 😁

submitted by /u/fire_kicks26
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment