WDYWT - August 21, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

WDYWT - August 21, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 21, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 21, 2018

Posted: 21 Aug 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - August 21, 2018

Posted: 21 Aug 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] I made a "cruelty-free" fur jacket using stuffed animals

Posted: 21 Aug 2018 08:46 AM PDT

[ART] when u wear your favorite shoes

Posted: 21 Aug 2018 07:27 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Best Way To Match Your Outfit (Colors And Style)?

Posted: 22 Aug 2018 01:28 AM PDT

Hello everyone! Nice to be a part of this community.

Recently, I have been thinking if I am actually making smart choices throughout my life when choosing what color of shoes to wear or color of pants or top to put on.

Most of the time, I first choose what trousers to wear, then the color of shoes to match and lastly my top. I want to know guys is there any universal way and ground rules when choosing your outfit? Are you using any rule of thumb every morning when you are wondering what colors to choose for a match?

What I am currently doing is looking to match my shoes color with my shirt/t-shirt and be contrasting color with my trousers.

Soo, I will be very happy to hear how you guys choose your outfit and make decisions about the color match!

submitted by /u/todorove
[link] [comments]

[Review] Recently copped Rick Owens x Adidas Level Runner Lows and Adidas Alphabounce Instincts. Included in the album are Gazelles signed by Mac DeMarco and my two other favorite pairs of luxury sneakers.

Posted: 22 Aug 2018 12:10 AM PDT

So these are my favorite and most expensive shoes in my collection right now. I picked up both the Rick Owens x Adidas Level Runner Low and the Adidas Alphabounce Instinct recently. The former pair is one of three colorways for the Level Runner that were released with Boost technology integrated. The other two leather pairs are from lesser-known luxury sneaker brands National Standard and ETQ Amsterdam. I've worn the Gazelles even after Mac D signed them for a couple years consistently. I met him after a show and he spoke to my friends and I for a couple minutes each, which was a really cool opportunity.

A long time was spent searching before each of these purchases so this is sort of a cumulative milestone for me. I definitely used to perceive the Ricks as something I couldn't afford but I worked a lot and copped them (albeit at a really good price for a new pair).

submitted by /u/Hyp3rion_
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] red dead

Posted: 21 Aug 2018 08:29 AM PDT

[News] Birkenstock Turned Down Collabs with Supreme and Vetements

Posted: 21 Aug 2018 05:29 AM PDT

[News] Norse Projects x GORE-TEX Autumn 2018 collection

Posted: 21 Aug 2018 08:32 AM PDT

[NEWS] NIKE ACG AW18 Look Book

Posted: 21 Aug 2018 05:58 AM PDT

[Discussion] Still Feeling the 90s sneaker trend.

Posted: 21 Aug 2018 09:06 AM PDT

I am wondering if anyone is getting tired of this trend or if you feel this trend is still to stay?

In addition, I am wondering what are some of your favorite 90s inspired silhouettes. I wrote up a list of some of mine https://highlark.com/90sinspiredsneakers/ but know I am missing tons more. Let me know.

submitted by /u/BradCTucker
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment