WDYWT - August 25, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2018

WDYWT - August 25, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 25, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 25, 2018

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 09:10 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] ��London Street Look.

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 07:47 AM PDT

[ART] Rick Owens: Choose your class 2

Posted: 25 Aug 2018 03:38 AM PDT

[Advert] “Utopia“ Hoodie in Burgundy

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 12:44 PM PDT

[WDYWT] oh baby a triple (strap)

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 11:22 AM PDT

[Review] IDESTROYEDTHEYOUTH = SCAM

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 07:34 PM PDT

A month ago I ordered a hat and a few days after I ordered a bag. I noticed an error and messaged him about it never got a reply. weeks go by I get a tracking code and it's inactive.

I message him about this and he says he will fix my order we talk back and forth and he assures me that Both my orders will be at the post office Saturday.

Saturday comes I message him because it's still inactive. He says he woke up late and he got it there the last second to check back that Monday and that he will also issue a refund and throw in something extra

Monday comes

Code still inactive.

Week past no order no refund.

What the hell is this?

DUDE IS A HUGE SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCHMUCK.

submitted by /u/YujiSensei
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] BIG pants

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 10:16 AM PDT

[Discussion] Do clothes/shoes look better worn in?

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 07:21 PM PDT

Id tend to say yes for most pieces of clothing/footwear. I love having a smaller closet filled with simple high quality pieces i wear over and over and become attached with/form memories in rather then always wearing new clothes or having a constantly rotating closet. I think the worn in look adds character and individuality so i tend to wear a lot of denim, corduroy, leather, vintage t's, etc where the worn in look can be really apparent. I also skate a lot and love the look of shoes after skating in them for a while. However i know many people who prefer new and fresh looking clothes and shoes (my rich friend gets new vans every time his old ones get even a bit scuffed up like bruh whyy). I guess i just like clothes/shoes that have been through hell with me and have gotten dirty, beat up, frayed but it just makes me love them more and i can still wear them over and over.

What do you guys think? What are your pieces that youve worn to death but are still very attached to? Are there some clothes/shoes that look better worn then others? Do some clothes look better brand new?

submitted by /u/popegang3hunnah
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] POLKA DOTS! Have You Ever Worn An Entire Outfit Of Polka Dots?

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 10:18 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] POLKA DOTS! Have You Ever Worn An Entire Outfit Of Polka Dots?

I came across this photo, loved it and wondered if I ever wore an entire outfit, head to toe, in polka dots. I don't think so.

https://i.redd.it/kuh1eeoup2i11.jpg

I've only worn simple pieces and accessories.

https://i.redd.it/vcm6tg10q2i11.jpg

https://i.redd.it/tbqn9pu1q2i11.jpg

And usually, the polka dots are always in black and white. YSL did a fun take on them.

https://i.redd.it/6xolfosaq2i11.jpg

https://i.redd.it/k0lueqkcq2i11.jpg

I wouldn't mind wearing the suit George Clooney wore on W magazine.

https://i.redd.it/3gyv1eugq2i11.jpg

https://i.redd.it/plwxcignq2i11.jpg

I don't think I'd polka dot my car but it does look cool in a Dr. Seuss way.

Has anyone worn an entire outfit of polka dots? What do you think about the idea? I think they are a neutral and can go with almost anything. They're so simple but add a bold sharpness and depth that draws the eye in.

submitted by /u/popandpurr
[link] [comments]

[Art] OW AJ1s I made; more pics on IG: @dmvtran

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 09:19 AM PDT

[Inspo] Naota from FLCL

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 04:00 AM PDT

[Discussion] Who do you take most influence from style wise ?

Posted: 25 Aug 2018 01:51 AM PDT

Personally my favorite would have to be Jacob Keller, he's one of the OG's of the street wear game on YouTube. His style has really matured over the past few years and I can see he has a huge influence on a lot of people and what they deem to be fashionable. If you haven't seen him on YouTube already I recommend you look up @AlwaysFreshApparel..

submitted by /u/jkellzworld
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] souk eye

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 04:06 AM PDT

[Discussion] Has StockX ever returned your sold item, but in a different condition? I sold an item, and it failed their test due to cologne smell, and returned it to me.

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 01:18 PM PDT

This item was purchased directly from Supreme and never worn. I think I would have noticed if the item had a lingering scent, because I keep all clothing with lingering scents separate from my other clothing. Retailers occasionally send items that smell, for whatever reason, so I do check items forms smell. That has never been the case, for any item, from Supreme. Has anyone had a similar experience?

submitted by /u/SupremeLad666
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Has anyone bought this jacket or anything from the seller (Banana Jacket)?

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 01:32 PM PDT

Jacket in question. I am asking because judging from the reviews it breaks when washing and the quality is bad. Has anyone worn this or something similar to it?

Jacket link

submitted by /u/Flomosho
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Black outfit photos

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 04:38 AM PDT

I see a lot of outfits which include all to mostly all black elements. I've been dabbling in the all black aesthetic but I haven't been able to get a good photo. I end up being just a silhouette and having all the details in each garment disappearing. All the textures get lost and it becomes a black blob. Do you guys have a special technique to photographing your black outfits?

submitted by /u/SikinAyylmao
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION]Has anyone bought from this store before?

Posted: 24 Aug 2018 01:05 PM PDT

https://modernhomme.net/products/destroyed-arm-band-denim-jacket-new

After the horrible experience at Ikigai-soul I don't know if I can trust anymore of these shops. Has anyone bought from this place and if so are the quality and services good?

If not does anyone know how to get a jacket like this else where? Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/EqualityConsecrate
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment