WDYWT - August 28, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

WDYWT - August 28, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 28, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 28, 2018

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - August 28, 2018

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Wearing Grannies' shirts is my thing.

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 02:06 PM PDT

[WDYWT] yellow yellow and yellow

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 06:59 AM PDT

[wdywt] from black to white

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 11:39 AM PDT

[INSPO] Off White x Nike Print vinyl decal i did on my Mac

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 12:54 PM PDT

[ART] ��London Street Look.

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 07:29 AM PDT

[wdywt] Freddie is the goat

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 05:54 PM PDT

[WDYWT] we asked a guy on the street to take a picture of us, but none of the pictures were good as a stand-alone

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 10:50 AM PDT

[ART] Friends final project

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 05:31 PM PDT

[ADVERT]A Sub For People Who Dont Like This One But Also Find r/malefashion Not Their Taste

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 08:47 PM PDT

Hey,

I made a sub for people who aren't into this sub(from recent comments) but also aren't into the male fashion aesthetic. It's called r/onthestreets and it is extremely new and centered around experimenting and community. This sub is probably going to stay small so no white-list will be need for now.. if you want to come and post feel free, if not that's also fine!:)

submitted by /u/Nacti
[link] [comments]

[ART] Painted my gal a jacket

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 11:42 AM PDT

[ART] I had my denim custom painted a while ago

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 06:55 AM PDT

[ART] A design I made for a tshirt. The idea behind it is ‘Ukiyo’ art which translates to ‘Floating World’

Posted: 29 Aug 2018 02:55 AM PDT

[NEWS] 15% off all purchases on eBay today (Up to $100 discount)

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 10:51 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] What Happened To The Unknown Vlogs

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 07:51 AM PDT

His content used to be some real shit what i really enjoyed to watch As of now his new videos scream that hes just in for the money This the same nigga that said hes done w supreme n everything related to it but still drops videos like this: https://youtu.be/OX95JpMufFM which is just full on hypocricy He really fell of and is so washed and knows it since he disabled his comments to dodge the hate And all the upcoming 10 yr old dickriders compare his Older videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IwOtJETf3M) to his newer ones (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6nbIYOKZts) n tell me which ones seems more made with passion and which seems pushed just for the money

And if ur reading this your content has become full on trash and unoriginal as shit no matter what anyone says.

submitted by /u/ThisAintItChief9
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Thread Beast is it any good?

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 06:55 PM PDT

I am trying to improve on my wardrobe. I am wondering if Thread Beast is a reliable way to start. If anyone has experience with them can you please share? Is what they deliver really worth it? Can I get more bang for my buck from just shopping like regular people do?

I guess you can say that I'm just a beginner with street wear, I've lost enough weight and I think I'll look better with street wear. So please let me know if Thread Beast is the right move for me. I don't want to spend money on a service if it doesn't do a good job.

If you guys know anything about shopping I would love to hear that too.

Thank You.

submitted by /u/J_sensation
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION]How to combine MFA basic bastard with streetwear jacket?

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 06:23 AM PDT

What streetwear jackets go well with the MFA basic bastard chinos and ocbd's? Does a light blue denim jacket work well with chinos and ocbd's?

Currently, my wardrobe consists of chinos and shirts. Shirts: 1 light blue ocbd, 1 light green linen shirt.

Chinos: dark blue, olive, and khaki.

This is how my fits look like. I feel really drawn to light blue or ice denim jackets and the north face bubble jacket. Those are the ones that I'm considering. I tested out one blue Levi's denim jacket but I feel like it somehow looked off, but I am open to other possible jackets.

submitted by /u/winstrol69
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] ASOS Marketplace

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 08:36 AM PDT

Obviously ASOS is a reputable company so you would assume they would be safe but is it normal to find vintage clothes from brands like YSL or Gucci for so cheap? seems fishy.

examples:

https://marketplace.asos.com/men/shirts?ctaref=mktp|mw|nav|shirts#ctaref=mktp%7Cmw%7Cnav%7Cshirts&f:brand=11564

https://marketplace.asos.com/men/shirts?ctaref=mktp|mw|nav|shirts#ctaref=mktp%7Cmw%7Cnav%7Cshirts&f:brand=10826

submitted by /u/Blonded07
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] bald/muscular inspiration

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 07:47 AM PDT

Hey! I'm browsing this sub for a few days now and I'm addicted. But number of albums/styles etc is overwhelming. I need help to start this new adventure. I've started losing hair as soon as my acne went away (fml) so I hitted gym. I'm wearing plain slim fit t-shirts and slim fit jeans daily to distract people from my elderly-looking head. I'm close to shaving it to 0 and I guess I need more than just biceps to look attractive. I'm 27 white male, 186cm height and 87kg kind of muscular. I wear tighty fited clothes (confidence boost). I love scruffy clothes but my job requires tidy look so both styles are welcome. I will be gratefull if you can name phrases I should look for, maybe some imgur albums, models, ig profiles. Help me fight this early midlife crisis please!

submitted by /u/Ruten
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Anyone Want to Shoot Fit Pics in the Baltimore-Washington Area?

Posted: 28 Aug 2018 05:28 PM PDT

Greetings fellow fuccbois. I'm a (amateur) photographer in the Baltimore-Washington area and a long time lurker of r/streetwear. I love photography and streetwear, and i'm trying to get as much experience as possible shooting street photography. If anyone wants to link up to shoot, send me a PM or DM on Instagram! (Also, I hope this isn't considered advertising. I'm just trying to have some fun.)

Insta plug: evan_white1

submitted by /u/ewhiteback
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment