WDYWT - August 15, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

WDYWT - August 15, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 15, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 15, 2018

Posted: 15 Aug 2018 01:09 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] custom jeans i made for myself based on my favourite song !

Posted: 15 Aug 2018 06:28 AM PDT

[ART] “GLITCH”

Posted: 15 Aug 2018 07:31 PM PDT

[INSPO] Adidas x Olympics 1988 (Vintage Streetwear)

Posted: 15 Aug 2018 08:29 PM PDT

[WDYWT] looking back on better days

Posted: 15 Aug 2018 03:50 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Off-White™ Parody Camera

Posted: 15 Aug 2018 03:52 PM PDT

[WDYWT] I Haven't Fucked Much w/ The Past But Fucked Plenty w/ The Future

Posted: 15 Aug 2018 05:42 AM PDT

[Inspo] July Favorites

Posted: 15 Aug 2018 07:48 AM PDT

[Discussion] The Blackest Black

Posted: 15 Aug 2018 02:52 PM PDT

Has anyone had success at finding a brand with particularly black clothing? I've looked into the use of Vantablack, but it turns out it has toxicity issues and can't be used with clothing.

The closest thing I've seen so far is a German start-up that was funded through Kickstarter a few years ago, but all they have are t-shirts. Would love to hear what you've found!

submitted by /u/LaserLights
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Buying women's shoes?

Posted: 16 Aug 2018 12:35 AM PDT

So I really fuck with Air Force 1s that has a yellow tick on them but hey only sell them in women's size in the UK. I've looked up the size conversion from women to men and am ready to buy them. Just to make sure, are there any real differences between the two shoes? Is it worth it or am I just wasting my money?

submitted by /u/GuitarApple
[link] [comments]

[discussion] What is the best way to buy limited gear from overseas?

Posted: 15 Aug 2018 11:53 PM PDT

I'm moving from London to Singapore in a couple of months for a new job. So this means I won't be able to easily get my hands on the latest drops from some of my favourite European streetwear brands upon release and I might have to rely on Asian resellers.

Would anybody have a recommendation on the best way to get limited drops without having to pay double the price from resellers?

I was thinking about using a service like Taskrabbit to pay someone a small fee to queue at the store or buy the shoes/clothing online on the release date/time. This might cost a little extra but at I know that I'm not being extorted by a reseller.

How do other people living in Singapore or other places like Japan and China handle this?

TY

submitted by /u/olivg
[link] [comments]

[ART] Had to make something for Brad Hall, the GOD OF SHOES.

Posted: 15 Aug 2018 12:50 AM PDT

Thong sandals to the club? [Discussion]

Posted: 15 Aug 2018 09:53 AM PDT

I wore some thong sandals with some girbaud jeans to the club the other day and noticed I got some mixed looks. Some girls kept staring at my feet and others basically rolled eyes. A small group let me talk to them. So my question is basically what do you guys think about the thong sandal and Jean combo? I did get a few numbers. I had on a polo and folded my collar in this time instead of popping it with a Franco style gold chain.

So

submitted by /u/Yngarnld
[link] [comments]

[ART]”Greed”

Posted: 15 Aug 2018 02:40 PM PDT

[Discussion] Top 5 Back to School Streetwear Essentials for 2018

Posted: 15 Aug 2018 09:14 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment