WDYWT - August 19, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

WDYWT - August 19, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 19, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 19, 2018

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - August 19, 2018

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] all strapped up to jump out of a plane

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 01:26 AM PDT

[WDYWT] cottage hikes

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 03:35 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Jude Law & A Semester Abroad

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 03:26 AM PDT

[Discussion] I love the current fashion trend

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 12:37 AM PDT

There seems to be so much more diversity, and people are amassing enough courage to put on stylish, weird-looking outfits whereas just 2 years ago everyone practically dressed the same.

I especially love that the rockstar/retro style is being pushed more by the fashion industry. Even rappers are transitioning over into this clothing trend.

Even though I'm a male, I get most of my inspiration from female influencers. Anyways, what are your guys opinion on the current trend? What would you like to see in the future?

submitted by /u/Wachvris
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Apple

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 10:38 AM PDT

[WDYWT] FlowerBoy - (IG in comments)

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 10:05 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Entry Level Jewelry

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 07:44 PM PDT

Hey everyone

over the last two years, as I have gotten more and more into streetwear, moving away from an 'I don't care' style, I've also gotten more confident in what I wear. Browsing WDYWT threads lots of people are recommended to accessorize a little more, add some jewelry ( even in response to my own outfits)

About a year ago, I responded to a user's suggestion with: "As good an idea it is, I just don't feel comfortable in it or really like the way it looks on me" and I'm sure that there are a lot of users here who are in my position

I'm not exactly ready to go full Magnus or anything, but I think I'm in the place where id likes to dip my toes in.

So, finally, where can I buy some cheap, nonintrusive necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc? Not looking for anything flashy or thick, just something to be there, to see if I like it

thanks, and share opinions or whatever you feel like i guess (つ ♥ ͜ʖ ♥)つ

submitted by /u/cuube-
[link] [comments]

[advert] I just dropped some No-Waste X-Pac Laptop Folios and Modular Pouches! :)

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 09:18 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Do you prefer slimmer or bulkier boots?

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 03:46 AM PDT

I've been looking around for a pair of boots for this upcoming winter (doesn't need to be tough, it doesn't snow here), and the yeezy crepe boots seem to be a good fit for my style (and are fairly affordable on resale at the moment).

While searching for a pair, I noticed there that there are two separate releases for it: a season 2 pair and a season 4 pair, and the szn 2 seemed a lil bulkier than the szn 4... so I thought this was a great opportunity to explore the differences between bulkier and slimmer boots!

The bulkiness of the season 2 boot kinda makes it feel like a statement piece of its own. It would probably help bring balance to lower half of the body when wearing an oversized sweater, or when layered with some heavy outerwear (both of which were characteristic of szn 2 pieces!)

The season 4 version on the other hand looks a lil more tapered towards the top, giving it a sleeker silhoutte and making it maybe a lil subtler when incorporated into a fit. This would probably work better in fits that better conform to the body, or are at least a lil slimmer (it would be wrong for me to say that szn 4 was slim... pieces were still oversized, but they definitely felt more... vertical? lol I'll attach links to lookbooks below).

Szn 2 vs szn 4

And lol I'm still tryna figure out if there's a real difference between these boots or if it's just my eyes playing tricks on me 😅 if there's no distinguishable difference, hopefully we can at least get some meaningful discussion out of this

Boot comparison

Anyways, when it comes down to your fits (whether they're for winter or summer) do you prefer bulkier profiles or slimmer silhouettes for your boots? And do you have a preference for either yeezy boot?

submitted by /u/SprXXor
[link] [comments]

[ADVERT] poly5000 UNIT 07 | pls get first dibs r/streetwear!

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 05:29 AM PDT

[Discussion] Need some T Shirt ideas to spice up my style

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 01:20 PM PDT

Outside of work (banking) i pretty much only wear t shirts, crewnecks/hoodies, and maybe a polo. I have nearly zero interest in wearing things with a collar.

I really don't like large graphic T's and mostly stick to plain/stripe/patterned T's. For a little while i was finding nice vintage sports,college, and travel T's on Etsy, but can't really be bothered with that anymore unless its a really good design. I'd probably say the "spiciest" t shirt i have is this fred perry shirt

There's a skate shop near me so i'm considering buying some of their shop T's, my main worry is the quality is shit (last T shirt i bough from them shrank after i washed it). I also see a bunch of nice shirts from ASOS, but i know for fact the quality is shitty smh.

Any ideas fellas? I'm open to damn near anything as long as the quality is good.

submitted by /u/Naima_
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] WHAT YOU WEAR ON A NIGHT OUT

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 07:24 AM PDT

Want to wear brands like bape and off-white on a night out even though I know no one cares about brands while clubbing but going to bars and out at night do u guys wear your streetwear or keep it for other times? Always worried that someone will spill drink over me or something. Basically the question is how your squad pull up after 10?

submitted by /u/sank20
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] ALEXANDER MCQUEEN - Fall/Winter 2018 Mens Lookbook

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 05:10 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment