WDYWT - August 10, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, August 10, 2018

WDYWT - August 10, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 10, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 10, 2018

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 05:14 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - August 10, 2018

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 05:14 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] Experimenting With Dualism in Leather Colors

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 09:54 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Thrifting For A Girl | PAQ EP #42 | A Show About Streetwear and Fashion

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 12:31 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Prototype Leather Pants

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 08:36 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Magnus takes a trip to /r/Streetwear

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 11:16 AM PDT

[News] Travis Scott c/o Virgil Abloh Tee

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 02:33 PM PDT

[Discussion] How to care for leather sneakers?

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 05:41 PM PDT

Just saw this youtube video showing Nippon Made Onitsuka Tigers being washed as part of the production process. Won't this destroy leather/glue? If they can take a washing, would that mean one could wear sneakers with impunity in rainy weather? My thought was that leather sneakers would be better than canvas in the rain. In a torrential storm it wouldn't make a difference but with light rain it seems leather should work better.

Also, do people resole sneakers, especially for higher end sneakers with really nice uppers, or are sneakers generally treated as disposables so that sneaker-care is kind of a moot point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld8JeyLFTY8

submitted by /u/K7red
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] 53 year old dad on vacation-core

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 05:07 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Clothing advice for a... larger dude?

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 03:49 PM PDT

I've been trying to work on my appearance for a while, and I'm starting to realise that I like myself a lot more when I put effort into what I wear. I've also vibed with the /r/streetwear aesthetic for a while now and want to start taking on some tips from here.

But there's an issue: I haven't got a figure like the people I see on here in WDYWT posts, and I'm struggling to find a look that fits me (both physically and stylistically). Can anyone drop some advice for someone who hasn't got the shapeliest stomach or neck?

If you need anything else (body shots, profile, weight) just let me know. I'll happily provide.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: pics of me

submitted by /u/TomWithASilentO
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Anyone know where I can find this kind of permanent bracelet in LA?

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 02:15 PM PDT

[NEWS]Carhartt WIP F/W 2018 Lookbook

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 08:43 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] my thoughts regarding BEN BALLER interview on HYPEBEAST radio show 'Business of Hype' w/ Jeff Staple of Pigeon Dunk fame...

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 04:41 PM PDT

[ADVERT] My first design! Can you please let me know what you think?

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 02:27 PM PDT

[ADVERT] My first design! Can you please let me know what you think?

Hey everyone,

My name is Ben and i've recently began designing clothing (when I say recently i mean a couple days ago haha). I've really gotten into it and found that it's something I would love to pursue further. I've posted my first design on Everpress, and would love to know what you guys think as its quite hard to gain feedback on there!) If you like it any support by purchasing it would be much appreciated :) btw the picture i've included is the back of the shirt (also available in white). BLACK SHIRT: https://everpress.com/obp-001 WHITE SHIRT: https://everpress.com/obp-002

https://i.redd.it/p3s4cj85z4f11.png

submitted by /u/Bennziii
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Whats your opinion on men wearing Off-White shoulder bags?

Posted: 09 Aug 2018 08:43 AM PDT

I'm talking about the binder clip bags primarily. I've been wanting to upgrade my shoulder bag and get one, been seeing quite a few rappers rocking them and i think it'd be dope. With the whole shoulder bag trend going on i've only seen mostly belt pouches, crossbody bags and messenger bags being worn but never anything more like a shoulder bag. I bought one for my GF a few months ago and she wears it everywhere. Now seeing hers has made me want one lol

Do you think that guys can pull them off if worn correctly and in good taste?

submitted by /u/dtm24
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment