WDYWT - August 26, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2018

WDYWT - August 26, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - August 26, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - August 26, 2018

Posted: 26 Aug 2018 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - August 26, 2018

Posted: 26 Aug 2018 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] red with love

Posted: 25 Aug 2018 07:45 PM PDT

[WDYWT] industrial

Posted: 25 Aug 2018 04:18 PM PDT

[WDYWT] quarry fit

Posted: 25 Aug 2018 08:41 PM PDT

[INSPO] Tim & Eric Awesome Inspo, Great Job!

Posted: 25 Aug 2018 09:50 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Denim Jacket layering and Matching Advice Needed.

Posted: 25 Aug 2018 12:53 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Denim Jacket layering and Matching Advice Needed.

Recently picked up a Levi's Sherpa jacket in black and was wondering how to match it with other clothes.

Is wearing black jacket with black jean pants fine? How about some lighter-colored denim or even grey chinos? Any other ideas?

I would also appreciate your thoughts about upperwear, how to best layer the jacket with hoodies or tees and blouses. If you have any inspo albums or [original content] pics don't hesitate to post them. Oh and if some cool footwear for upcoming fall/winter season comes to your mind I'm also quite undecided about it yet. I was thinking about some chelsea boots or maybe going more casual but mainstream, Timberlands?

https://i.redd.it/0fou6d2amai11.jpg

submitted by /u/damnsonxax
[link] [comments]

Cat lover's Tshirts | Meaaww [ADVERT]

Posted: 26 Aug 2018 04:08 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] pants help

Posted: 25 Aug 2018 04:49 PM PDT

I'm 5'4 and 110 lbs, so its pretty much impossible to find a good fitting pair of pants. Even size 28 fits too big on me, and some places don't even go that small (zara specifically). Half of my pants are kids sizes and the other half I need to cuff 3 or 4 times. I just want some nice slim fit chinos or maybe corduroys that fit me like a glove but I cant find anything my size that I'm in love with. I usually only buy skinny or slim fit pants because it helps to hide the fact that they're too big for me but from looking at inspo albums and wdywtd posts I see so many different styles that I like (notably this and this and pretty much everything else from u/ThatCommanderShepard). I want to style my outfits so i can incorporate different kinds of fits when I find some that are the right size. I just don't really know where to go next when it comes to pants so any advice on how to find that perfect fit or how to diversify my style is very appreciated.

submitted by /u/PolyspaceAT
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment