[ART] Made a poster to celebrate the Travis Scott x Nike Air Force 1 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, July 30, 2018

[ART] Made a poster to celebrate the Travis Scott x Nike Air Force 1 - Streetwear

[ART] Made a poster to celebrate the Travis Scott x Nike Air Force 1 - Streetwear


[ART] Made a poster to celebrate the Travis Scott x Nike Air Force 1

Posted: 29 Jul 2018 09:43 PM PDT

[WDYWT]Cropped Top

Posted: 29 Jul 2018 11:41 AM PDT

[Wdywt] aztec viscose

Posted: 29 Jul 2018 07:01 AM PDT

[ART] A$AP Rocky x UNDER ARMOUR: OSIRIS D3

Posted: 30 Jul 2018 02:57 AM PDT

[ART] Nike Air Max 95. What outfit goes well with this?

Posted: 30 Jul 2018 03:18 AM PDT

Pete Davidson and the Rise of the Scumbro [DISCUSSION]

Posted: 29 Jul 2018 04:17 PM PDT

[art] Custom 1’s

Posted: 29 Jul 2018 06:26 PM PDT

Could Either Of These Design Work Well Within The Street Fashion World? [art]

Posted: 29 Jul 2018 06:20 PM PDT

https://www.behance.net/gallery/68440743/Abandon

https://www.behance.net/gallery/68364217/Dance-Into-The-Sea

I'm an artist and I'm just trying to find a home for my work. I would be interested in knowing whether I could work with someone on a fashion related project or if I should offer some kind of print on demand t-shirt products. Your thoughts? This is simply my artwork. I may not have enough perspective on trends within the street fashion realm.

The first piece uses what may be an overused trope: flowers. The other uses a xerox technique incorporating text written in paint. In general I've envisioned these works as posters but it dawned on me that it could work with fashion.

Here is some similar but different work : https://www.behance.net/gallery/62745517/Detritus

submitted by /u/rpeg
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] HELP! S O C K S Advice Please

Posted: 29 Jul 2018 11:22 PM PDT

[INSPO] HELP! S O C K S Advice Please

Wondering if anyone can help me with some socks to spice up a fit!
Been trying for a while to find socks that aren't your typical 'Happy Socks" which have bananas or lightning bolts etc on them.

I'm a big fan of the ones down below - However haven't been able to find them or anything similar anywhere.

Any help is appreciated!

https://i.redd.it/tzp79f1z01d11.jpg

submitted by /u/MWOLT
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] Alex Turner & Jesse Rutherford & Matthew Healy

Posted: 29 Jul 2018 11:55 AM PDT

[INSPO] Palm Angels SS19 Runway Show

Posted: 29 Jul 2018 10:14 AM PDT

[ART] “Kings of Memphis” longsleeve

Posted: 29 Jul 2018 09:40 PM PDT

Weekly Pickup - July 29, 2018

Posted: 29 Jul 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Weekly Pickup thread!


If you're looking to show off your newest pickup then you're in the right place! This is a great place to share your newest item/s and get some feedback on how they look and how to wear them.

Remember: you can always submit a review thread if you want to go more in depth!


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] So I designed my first jean jacket and maybe you'll like it.

Posted: 29 Jul 2018 03:21 PM PDT

https://imgur.com/gallery/gBnIAyt

Okay so here I go not being a lurker and posting. Oh geez, I'm on the other side of the screen. Anyway I made something let me know what you think about it. Should I make more of this type of art? I want to paint everything way cooler shit than jackets, but this is something so here.

Is this actually discussion? Google says "the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas. " But I'm willing to maybe do custom jackets if someone wants.

submitted by /u/prestigeforever
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment