WDYWT - July 03, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

WDYWT - July 03, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 03, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 03, 2018

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - July 03, 2018

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 09:09 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] element 87

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 04:53 AM PDT

[WDYWT] it’s really hot out :(

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 12:07 PM PDT

[WDYWT] I regret purchasing these shoes.

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 07:10 PM PDT

[WDYWT] A super colorful fit /s

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 07:06 AM PDT

poultry

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 09:08 AM PDT

[Discussion] Ethical streetwear brands?

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 04:23 AM PDT

Does anyone know any streetwear related brands that are ethical in the sense that they don't rely on slave labour or exploit 3rd world nations with no workers rights? I'm in Australia btw so it'd be preferred if they were located in Australia, I'm sick of buying second hand clothing.

I also think a list of ethical brands may be a nice thing to add the to sidebar in this sub.

submitted by /u/itsck_
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] LA brand Chinatown Market fined by NBA

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 12:05 AM PDT

https://imgur.com/a/KO4wSdq

https://hypebeast.com/2018/7/nba-fines-chinatown-market-lebron-james-lakers-incident

Chinatown posted the document they received from the NBA saying they violated the tampering policy. They specifically refer to the post I put in the album. The fine was $50k and Chinatown is currently having a 40% off sale to fund this loss. I personally think this fine is ridiculous as the post the NBA questions seems very clearly to not be serious especially if you know the reputation of Chinatown being jokers. Also to say they had a doing in lebrons decisions seems outrageous. I would be interested in hearing other people's opinions on this situation.

submitted by /u/Mine99
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] A different take on a shoulder bag

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 04:36 AM PDT

So I am in the market for a new shoulder bag and came across this. Obviously, there would be no radio attached. What are /r/streetwear's thoughts on it?

submitted by /u/23harrison
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Any Websites with Analysis Fashion Designers (and their work)??

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 06:55 PM PDT

I've been looking online for some website or maybe even books where I can find analysis/dissection of popular fashion designers, their influences, etc. but can't seem to find anything out there. Is there such a thing out there? I'm looking for analysis of their clothing, brand, aesthetics, thought process into any particular collections, etc.

submitted by /u/KillingItOnReddit
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] What are you favourite floral shirts for the summer?

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 12:14 PM PDT

It's super hot in the UK at the moment and I'm going on a few holidays soon. I'm looking for floral button-ups that don't look like something my dad would wear. Preferably a light material and short sleeve. Comment your favourites; any price/brand.

Word Minimum Word Minimum Word Minimum Word Minimum Word Minimum

Word minimum is dumb, I have nothing else to add. All it does is force me to pad out this post with garbage and distract from the actual topic. "Word" doesn't even look like a word anymore. Anyway that should be enough words now, cheers.

tl;dr - post floral shirts.

submitted by /u/PM_ME_UR_GAY_ASS
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Gucci Releases Sega-Inspired Rhyton Sneakers

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 01:30 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] What's the best way of finding clothes when youre short?

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 12:40 PM PDT

So i wouldnt consider myself to be at an average height (5'4"), so looking for clothes that properly fit have been pretty difficult. I was trying stuff on today and i had to dig through so much just to find something that somewhat fit me well. Like im considering getting my clothes tailored or shopping in the kids section just because it can be so hard.

submitted by /u/IconicTitle
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Rōnin Split Water Shorts and Embroidered Initial Tee Preorder

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 10:19 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Shorts for the summer/bottoms

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 06:56 PM PDT

Its summer now and hot AF out and my general question is what shorts do I buy. Ive been able to get by for now with a simple pair of all white shorts, but I find that gives me more of prep look. I didnt know if any one had any suggestions. I know basketball shorts and athletic shorts are popular choices but I find them hard to find for a cheaper price and good quality. Im also not too be of a fan of the entire athleisure look. Its too hot out here right now where I am to layer so I need to keep it simple and able to get air to my legs. The majority of my shirts are either solid colors or logo tees.

-Don

submitted by /u/D0n_Phantomhive
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Y-3 AW18 Editorial/Look Book

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 08:08 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] What to do with too long tops?

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 06:27 AM PDT

So I have a couple of long sleeves that are too long, and they make my legs look really tiny. In other words they mess up my proportions. I would buy new clothes, but I'm kinda broke, so I have to work with what I have.

Is there anything to do with them except tucking them? I usually tuck them in, but i don't know if I'm sold on that all the time. Would really appreciate it if you left some suggestions below!

Now I just have to make sure this post is long enough, so you don't have to read this part of the post, it's the same thing over again:

So I have a couple of long sleeves that are too long, and they make my legs look really tiny. In other words they mess up my proportions. I would buy new clothes, but I'm kinda broke, so I have to work with what I have.

Is there anything to do with them except tucking them? I usually tuck them in, but i don't know if I'm sold on that all the time. Would really appreciate it if you left some suggestions below!

submitted by /u/Oyvind-Torheim
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Georrge Oliver, known for his collaboration with TeamSesh, releases the "Passport Tee"

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 03:46 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment