WDYWT - July 04, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2018

WDYWT - July 04, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 04, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 04, 2018

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 01:08 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Hennessy & Sailor Moon

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 06:05 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Wear an oversized bomber and you'll have 50% chance of

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 02:45 PM PDT

[Art]I made this long sleeve from scratch.

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 09:40 AM PDT

[ART]Made an Upcycled Denim Jacket from Scratch!

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 02:58 PM PDT

[INSPO] Summer colours in EV. (@seikafleming for @seasonsofeastvan again)

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 07:15 AM PDT

[ART] Wallpaper request: Off white football mon amour (white with the neon orange lettering, maybe lion or colored circles as well)

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 02:59 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Black Air Force 1's

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 04:00 PM PDT

So I am a young Aussie boy wanting to dress smart and look extra fly for my homeboys. Problem is I don't have enough money for shoes such as Doc Martens and currently Black Air Force 1's are $75 (White are $150). I'm a pretty skinny dude and like to wear cropped pants and nice button up shirts. Could someone explain the stigma behind Black Air Force 1's and why it possibly gets hate, or even recommend any other cool shoes. Mucho gracias

submitted by /u/DandyDevon
[link] [comments]

[Review] unboxing from tblake (the come up store)

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 08:27 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Just wanna share a shitty experience buying from MSFTS (Jaden Smith's Brand)

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 06:37 AM PDT

Backstory

Around 3 weeks ago, I bought 3 black Syre hoodies from msftsrep.com. Due to the expensive shipping prices to my country (Indonesia), I have it shipped to my friend in the US who'll come home to Indonesia in July.

When the package arrived at his house, he didn't open it for like 5 days. He's very busy with exams at the time and we both just assumed the order is fine. I mean, msftsrep is kind of a huge brand, they wouldn't ship the wrong item or anything right? That's why I was very surprised when he told me that only 2 hoodies arrived, instead of 3. Personally I have no problem with this, everyone makes mistakes, they could've easily ship one more or even just refund it, simple right?

So here's the reason why I made this post. I've been trying to contact MSFTSrep in every way possible for almost 2 weeks and I haven't received any replies.

I've tried :

Their customer service is basically non-existent.

I expected so much better from a brand who puts "MSFTSrep view customer satisfaction as paramount" on their policy. This is by far the worst experience I have while buying online. Hell, I've bought many items from a sketchy Chinese seller who doesn't even speak English, and he still provided me with a better service than MSFTSrep do.

Unfortunately, chargeback is not an option. I've contacted my back and they said it's not possible.

If anyone have any idea of how to contact them, or know anyone who works for MSFTSrep please let me know.

submitted by /u/de312
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] CZ/SK Rap inspo album

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 07:48 AM PDT

[NEWS] Fake Supreme stores are booming in Spain

Posted: 04 Jul 2018 07:27 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment