WDYWT - July 06, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, July 6, 2018

WDYWT - July 06, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 06, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 06, 2018

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 05:14 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - July 06, 2018

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 05:14 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] Drew myself wearing my favorite shirt

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 06:18 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Balenciaga Boys

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 11:43 AM PDT

[WDYWT] soul of bakugo

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 11:00 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Ultimate Pink Outfit & Photo Challenge (Ft. Magnus) | PAQ EP#37 | A Show About Streetwear

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 12:23 PM PDT

[WDYWT] tfw you can’t wear turtlenecks or long coats for 4 months

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 11:28 AM PDT

[ADVERT] An intro to 'bound', a new fully custom cut & sew brand.

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 01:35 PM PDT

[Discussion] Dickies pants

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 09:56 PM PDT

Lately I've been eyeing on some new pants.

I normally wear 32x32 or 33x32 on regular denim. Do I order the same sizing for these pants or do I size down if I want the tapered look? Not sure if I should get either the 873 or 874.

Also, are there any other pants that look like the dickies pants? I don't know any other good brands that carry work pants.

submitted by /u/Masterz4099
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Lack of motivation, any tips?

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 09:08 AM PDT

Is it just me who's noticed people in this sub being really negative. I've seen way too many people saying/commenting really negative shit on posts that, just reading it even though it wasn't about me, was really demotivating. I'm new here but It's really intimidating when you're considering posting a fit on the WDYWT thread but just before you do you click on a post to see someone literally saying "95% of the time no matter what you do there will always be someone who does it better than you so you might as well give up now" etc. The worst part is people replied to that comment with "preach king" and the like. I might just be over sensitive but as someone who is trying to get into the fashion industry and is looking to do a degree to do with it and make a living in it it's seriously demoralising. People always say making a living in fashion is hard anyway and then seeing that shit isn't great either. I'm probably just being oversensitive like I said but if you guys have any tips for kind of getting motivated then please let me know. Also if there's anyone young in the fashion industry reading this please give me some tips and tell me what it's really like? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Wa5p_n3st
[link] [comments]

[Inspo] SANDRO - Spring/Summer 2019 Menswear

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 08:52 AM PDT

[Discussion] Why did the Geobasket fall out of fashion? Is it still cool?

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 01:50 PM PDT

Streetwear stores and openings

Posted: 06 Jul 2018 01:18 AM PDT

For years I have searched for a store other than concepts or bodega to quench my thirst for streetwear, and high end fashion retailers. Boston is lacking in stores to find limited clothing brands ie. (Balenciaga, gucci, louis vuitton, supreme, Versace, stüssy, palace, and off white.) Why, for the love of god...cant they just open up a store or two of some brands that people would actually be willing to purchase, all you will find in Boston is Burberry. I am trying to figure out how these consignment and secondhand streetwear stores actually start up and are created. Where do they get the products to start up the business? How much are the profits? How do you find out if the audience of consumers Is in the area? Does anyone else ever want to just get up and start a store in a city which is lacking in streetwear?

submitted by /u/Oskario_Ontario10
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Unseen Dior Colourways To Release SS19

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 11:24 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Made a video about my friend's brand Kuyashii Jewelry. Let me know what y'all think!

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 02:36 PM PDT

[NEWS] Stone Island Nylon Metal Joggers & Jackets

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 11:26 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] New York galleries, pop-ups and DIY culture locations to visit.

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 05:28 AM PDT

I will travel to New York next week from Europe. First time. I want to see the startup brand scene. All tips regarding spaces, shops, exhibitions within this culture highly appreciated. I also know it is going to be Men's (fashion) week, so if anyone is showcasing anything I would like to support. Plus if you have tips for army surplus shops.

The post I enjoy the most in this sub is the [art] post.

submitted by /u/el__Chandoso
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Fashion Related Tools, Website or App Ideas?

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 03:11 PM PDT

Hey guys,

I'm in need of some help for finding some ideas for fashion-related personal projects. If you guys have a fashion or shopping related software idea that you are in need of or interested in, please let me know! Thanks.

I'm not some scary corporate entity or anything, just a CS student looking to add to their portfolio.

Ready.. break.

submitted by /u/luckyoverIord
[link] [comments]

[Art] Drew something casual

Posted: 05 Jul 2018 12:26 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment