WDYWT - July 02, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

WDYWT - July 02, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 02, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 02, 2018

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 05:17 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] grandpa-core

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 01:25 PM PDT

[ART] Hand drawn shirt (Full album in comments)

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 03:26 PM PDT

[wdywt] RUNNING AWAY FROM MY FEELINGS

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 07:11 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Hey Guys, My Friend Made A Video About The Apocalypse And High Fashoin!

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 07:22 PM PDT

[NEWS] Game Of Thrones x Adidas Ultra Boost Rumored for 2019

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 02:45 AM PDT

[WDYWT] White Jeans

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 09:53 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] He got his dream shoes.

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 06:30 PM PDT

[Discussion] dress for less but still look you know what you’re doing?

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 11:12 PM PDT

One of my favorite fashion brands is John Elliot because of the concept of simple typical clothes that actually look fashionable, I also love how their pieces are "essentials" in a way, meaning you can swap out pieces with different outfits and it'll still look fine. one thing i don't like about it is the prices tho. what are some brands/sites that sell similar clothes for a lower price?

submitted by /u/dzonbeats
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Tips for Fit Pics and Posing/Editing etc?

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 02:39 AM PDT

Hey Everyone.

I've only posted a couple of times here and I'm relatively new to this. I'm starting to think about taking some fit pics and submit them here so I can improve my style and taste.

I was wondering if you guys had any tips for taking fit pics? What kind of editing do you do on your photos? Where are your guys favourite places to take pictures? Do you try and match colours or go for more for a cool background? Are there any gimmicks/cliches I should try and avoid? Any tips or advice are welcome!

submitted by /u/Wa5p_n3st
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] how did you start to actually dress better?

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 09:51 PM PDT

ive been browsing this subreddit for a couple months. it certainly has helped in terms of what i should and shouldnt buy, but my fits still suck. i look at inspos, look online for clothes all the time, and find things that i like that arnt bad, but ive just decided i have bad taste because my fits still end up not so good. this may sound stupid, but has anyone had this kind of problem? thanks :)

submitted by /u/PM_ME__SHOE_PICS
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] Anyone know these pants that XXX wore in the SAD MV?

Posted: 03 Jul 2018 03:20 AM PDT

[ART] adidas Introduces the All-New AlphaBounce Instinct (thoughts?)

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 02:23 PM PDT

[Discussion] How to style outfits in hot weather

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 09:31 AM PDT

Ty for everyone taking there time out of their day to help. I'm in high school and where I live it almost always stays at least 70 degrees or higher and only during a short period in the winter will it get below that. During winter is my favorite time because it allows me to express my enjoyment for fashion and be creative but since it is so hot the rest of the year it makes me feel like my outfits are getting dull. Shorts and a tee shirt are the best for the weather but it's just like how everyone else dresses. I would enjoy wearing pants way more then shorts because of how much better they work with outfits but it's basically impossible most of the time to wear them because of the heat. I'm wondering if anyone had any tips they can pass on or just ideas on creative styles and outfits etc that work in hot areas. Like I said again thanks everyone.. (ps I'm a guy btw)

submitted by /u/J4ff3
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] 28 Degrees Sneaker Shoppin'

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 05:40 AM PDT

[Discussion] Brands and their impacts

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 08:30 PM PDT

When buying clothes, how conscious are you of how ethical the brand is? Do you care?

I feel that there are not great resources out there to know if the brand is ethical. What social impacts do they have? How are they treating their workers? What environmental and social impacts do they have?

For me, I would love to shop more ethically but I really just don't know how. You can google but that often doesn't yield good results or what I'm looking for.

I personally don't mind paying more if I know that I'm not endorsing slavery and being more aware of brands that aren't ethical would definitely change my purchases.

What do y'all think?

submitted by /u/s4swordfish
[link] [comments]

[Discussion]Can you help me where I can get clothes like these?

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 03:10 PM PDT

Hey I'm new to this subreddit and I was wondering if some of you could give me some links, brands or websites to get clothes like this (not cosplay ones, but good brands) 1. short sleeve jacket https://www.headbangersonline.com/1763-large_default/tokyo-ghoul-kaneki-ken-maxi-poster.jpg https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/8/8c/Ken.png/revision/latest?cb=20160327020533 2. and like this short sleeve t shirt turtleneck like https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yZXPmO7c_VI/maxresdefault.jpg (right pic) 3. and some websites like https://cbyloredanapinasco.com/en/

Thanks in advance :) (Sorry if I did something wrong because I am new >.<)

submitted by /u/HTWeijs
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] shrinking mnml denim?

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 01:30 PM PDT

i had recently bought two pairs of mnml jeans and i had read before on this sub and had asked one of my friends that has a pair of mmml m1 stretch denim if i should go a size up for these jeans because i had heard they are really tight. my friend had told me to size up and from what I read, due to me having a bulkier build and naturally bigger legs, i had decided to buy them a size up. they fit fine but the waist is a little big (which is what I expected going a size up and I don't mind wearing a belt) but the fit on my calves are a little too baggy and the pants stack too much for my taste. it doesn't look bad but I would like them to be a little more slim around the calves and thighs. I've dried them twice each already and they still don't really feel like they've shrunk much. has anyone had this problem with mnml and have found a way to shrink them?

submitted by /u/aarongudas
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Vetements Spring 2019 collection

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 04:03 AM PDT

[Discussion] post (or at least tell me about) your wallet!!

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 04:32 PM PDT

resubmitting because i totally forgot about the 150-words rule...

i've been using the same ugly-ass orange/blue herschel wallet for years now. it's falling apart and it's starting to smell weird and overall it's just gotten to be a very, very bad look. wallets are fashion, i figure—so let's talk about them. please. i need the inspiration. because right now i'm looking through ssense's selection and everything i'm seeing is expensive af and not even that cool. so: what wallet do you use? what do you like/dislike about it?

(is this 150 words? this has to be nearing 150 words. but maybe not?? you know, a word counter would be pretty helpful in this situation. holy SHIT i just pasted this into MS Word and found that i was only up to like 90 words. i am out of things to say. please let me post i just want to talk about wallets with the users of /r/streetwear. words. okay. y'all like jokes? two pretzels were walking and one got assaulted. ha ha ha that's a pretty good one right? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ok that has to be 150 bye)

submitted by /u/kenkle
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment