WDYWT - July 21, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2018

WDYWT - July 21, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 21, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 21, 2018

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 09:10 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

What do you hate about this subreddit?

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 03:38 PM PDT

There's pretty low interaction rates on this sub, understandably from the strict rules we enforce. However, we are constantly thinking of ways to adapt the rules to promote more content while maintaining a certain level of effort/integrity behind posts.

What do you dislike about the sub? What were your expectations when you first visited this sub? How did you hear about this sub in the first place? What would you do to improve this sub (whether it be rule changes or whatever), and how/why do you think it would improve this sub?

Taking any/all suggestions seriously.

submitted by /u/13ae
[link] [comments]

r/Streetwear has reached 700,000 subscribers!

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 10:20 AM PDT

[ART] My first go at a chest bag

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 06:47 PM PDT

[ART] Nike Air Max 97, Silver Bullet. (OC)

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 10:49 PM PDT

[ART] Checkered Suit + Milk Ramones, Cut&Sew first time making a pattern from scratch.

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 03:50 PM PDT

[WDYWT] hatsune miku is best girl

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 08:32 AM PDT

[ART] My first attempt at a cut and sew shirt

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 08:28 AM PDT

[ART]Nothing super special, but heres a Custom "Jackie Robinson" pair Air Jordan 1's done for a customers 42nd birthday!

Posted: 21 Jul 2018 02:02 AM PDT

[INSPO] Peppa Pig

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 09:58 AM PDT

[WDYWT] morningstar

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 11:59 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Sorry to Bother You

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 07:33 AM PDT

[INSPO] Another Inconsistent Inspo

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 07:55 PM PDT

[discussion] stuck in an outfit loop

Posted: 21 Jul 2018 03:06 AM PDT

Hey everyone, recently I have receded to just wearing black pants and tee shirts + knitwear everyday? This is boring but I don't know what to do about it and whenever I go shopping I am drawn to buying things which are very similar to those which I already have. While this may not be such a bad thing I do believe that I used to have a greater variety in my closet and would be more inclined to wear new things. It just seems like I put the same thing on everyday? When I try go for new aesthetics it doesn't seem to work? Has anyone else had this problem? What should I do? Thanks.

submitted by /u/strange-helios
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Do you think the street wear culture is now more or less just about high fashion and expensive clothes?

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 01:11 PM PDT

i love street wear in general but i have been thinking of why does almost everyone of these posts include super expensive brands such as supreme bape balenciaga off white. I could name them all but for some reason everyone thinks you need these items to have a street style or your not part of the culture. We have seemed to enter the era of whats the price of your clothes and brand than the style street wear and what street wear is really about. I never want/will spend couple of hundred bucks for a piece of clothing when you could buy brand new fits with them.

submitted by /u/acemz
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] The Great Buddha

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 12:52 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Tell me how you bought something you couldn't afford / shouldn't buy / wasn't that needed.

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 05:10 PM PDT

So this summer I've been making some money and tonight, after taking some beers with my friends, the first thing I did when I arrived at my hause was spending 150 euros on a retro 1994 Football Japan jacket... Can I get some comments about times you spent money like a fucking idiot??.. I feel bad with myself I need to know everyone does this type of shit from time to time ty.

submitted by /u/Magic142
[link] [comments]

Rose-Tinted Life (aka sharpie lenses) shirts are open for pre-orders! [advert]

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 08:45 AM PDT

[Discussion] What's your experience with Dickies?

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 01:16 PM PDT

A few basic questions first. 1) what is your preferred fit, (2) would you recommend dickies and (3) are they worth the cost?

I bought a pair of dickies 873 a few months back but ended up sending them back due to them being too large. I'm considering buying a pair again but unsure if the fairly bulky silhouette of the 873 will work well with most clothes. I was considering the 872's but they seem fairly boring silhouette wise and I already have several pairs of slim trousers. Is it worth it buying the 873's a size down or so, or are there any cheaper alternatives? I've looked at a more generic copy but not sure about quality, does anyone have experience with these?

submitted by /u/FizzyLemons
[link] [comments]

[ART] my ozweegos in their natural habitat

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 10:59 AM PDT

[REVIEW] POLAROID PHOTO SERIES [A-F][SP 2018] "JUST ROLL w/ IT"

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 05:45 PM PDT

[NEWS] Today's Bape drop: BAPE x ADIDAS, Color Camo collection

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 04:17 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] What's your favorite outfit of all time?

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 08:24 AM PDT

As the title says, what is your favorite fit of all time and who wore it? Imo there is a difference between favorite and best, as the favorite can have flaws to it but still speak to you in a way the best does not.

My favorite is this Jesse Rutherford fit. It's charm to me lies partly in that it's a style that I love (slp) but worn in a way I wouln't personally wear but can only admire. The most important part of it though would be all the details in his fit and how well executed they are. There are all the DIY elements to the jacket, the chain with a lock in it, belt without belt loops that doesn't face outwards, the bonett and the lack of a shirt to show off tattoos. There is so much to look at but it's somehow not overdone and instead feels super natural

submitted by /u/ImWaaal
[link] [comments]

[ART] My friend testing out some video coloring during a stroll in the city.

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 06:22 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Nice pastel clothes

Posted: 20 Jul 2018 08:04 PM PDT

I really like pastel clothing and like tyler the creator's style. I know teddy fresh, which I like, and there are some shirts here or there that I find on various websites. But, does anyone know of some really simple just two-tone or anything that is pretty cheap? Like $10 USD a shirt. It doesn't have to be fancy or anything. Also, I already go to thrift stores when they have there half off days every week.

submitted by /u/SnekySquid
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment