Weekly Pickup - July 15, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, July 16, 2018

Weekly Pickup - July 15, 2018 - Streetwear

Weekly Pickup - July 15, 2018 - Streetwear


Weekly Pickup - July 15, 2018

Posted: 15 Jul 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Weekly Pickup thread!


If you're looking to show off your newest pickup then you're in the right place! This is a great place to share your newest item/s and get some feedback on how they look and how to wear them.

Remember: you can always submit a review thread if you want to go more in depth!


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Bare Knuckles

Posted: 15 Jul 2018 08:28 AM PDT

[ART] My form of creative release. Hand dyed and pressed myself.

Posted: 15 Jul 2018 09:47 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Why the streetwear community sucks - Frugal Aesthetic.

Posted: 15 Jul 2018 10:04 AM PDT

[INSPO] LeBron James (short)

Posted: 15 Jul 2018 08:53 PM PDT

[NEWS] Gosha Rubchinskiy AW18 Drop 1

Posted: 15 Jul 2018 04:18 AM PDT

[Inspo] Storror inspiration album

Posted: 15 Jul 2018 07:35 AM PDT

[NEWS] ARVADA NYC pop-up shop at Powrplnt.

Posted: 15 Jul 2018 07:57 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Streetwear or thrift spots in San Francisco?

Posted: 15 Jul 2018 07:35 PM PDT

I'm going to be in San Francisco for a week to work a tech conference and I'll usually have a lot of free time when I get off. I know there are a lot of spots in the city but where are some to start off at? The event is going to be at the Moscone center which is around downtown San Francisco if that helps at all. I know that haight street has a lot of thrift spots and the only streetwear brandons I know in SF are like UndefeatedSF or Benny Gold.

I think I'm pretty open to clothing. The only thing I haven't really been into was techwear cause I am 5'3 so I feel like I wouldn't be able to pull it off. I want to prep for fall/winter weather so I really wanna find some stripes, jackets, sweaters. I like earth tones too and I like work wear but I only really know of Ben Davis and Carhartt.

submitted by /u/Childishgambardo
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] Surprised there aren't more vidya inspos, here's some from Life is Strange

Posted: 15 Jul 2018 11:54 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment