Weekly Pickup - July 08, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, July 9, 2018

Weekly Pickup - July 08, 2018 - Streetwear

Weekly Pickup - July 08, 2018 - Streetwear


Weekly Pickup - July 08, 2018

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Weekly Pickup thread!


If you're looking to show off your newest pickup then you're in the right place! This is a great place to share your newest item/s and get some feedback on how they look and how to wear them.

Remember: you can always submit a review thread if you want to go more in depth!


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] Sewed and designed by meh you can probably tell by the bad stiching

Posted: 09 Jul 2018 01:59 AM PDT

[ART] White Stripes, Black Bars, and Bumbags

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 07:11 AM PDT

[ART] My friend made a jumper out of old Adidas and Nike Socks

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 08:56 AM PDT

[wdywt] a test shoot

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 10:44 AM PDT

[WDYWT] what a mess...

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 09:23 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Visiting LA, What are some local streetwear gems i should be checking out?

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 05:15 PM PDT

Travelling from Australia. In Los Angeles for a couple weeks. Already hit up the classic, Round Two on Melrose, Supreme, GOLF on Fairfax and Undefeated on La Brea.

Wondering what local stores/brands i should check out while i'm here. What are the places all the locals hit up without paying for the hype.

submitted by /u/FatefulMender
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] STREETWEAR 2017 MEME

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 10:27 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Don't Come To Pile Of Dirt Tomorrow...

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 07:39 AM PDT

[Discussion] I’m new to street wear

Posted: 09 Jul 2018 01:09 AM PDT

This is gonna sound newbie af. But I'm loving all the styles that are out right now. I wanna get into it. But I'm kinda intimidated and don't know where to find stuff. What online stores, store fronts, brands, etc. should I be looking at? What are the types of street wear? What are tips to styling it in a way that looks good. I'm talking hats, all the way down to socks fam. Any information will help, or point me in a right direction. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Paytoon1
[link] [comments]

[ART] custom belt idea - help

Posted: 09 Jul 2018 12:52 AM PDT

so i got this idea to buy an all white leather belt and paint all over it with different colors and have this awesome custom made everyday belt. but then i thought again maybe the paint will get on ur clothes and stuff even after it dryes.

can anybody help me and tell me what paint i should use that doesnt get on ur clothes and looks the best? also maybe where i can get a lit white leather belt. thanks! :)

submitted by /u/pierrerofl
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] in the forest

Posted: 09 Jul 2018 04:06 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Any Chinese brands worth checking out?

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 10:53 AM PDT

So in a coupe of days I'm going on a trip to China, I'll be visiting Shanghai but also Wuxi. Right now I'm trying to expand my wardrobe with some new cool stuff as well as getting into street wear. I am just wondering if there are any cool brands/shops I should be checking out while I'm in Shanghai/Wuxi. I appreciate any help since it's kinda messy to be googling after street wear in China and I had no luck there.

Thank you guys beforehand !

submitted by /u/mancek
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Travelling through Europe, looking to pick up some clothes...

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 11:21 AM PDT

I'll be travelling through East Europe (Budapest, Prague, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) and am packing light as I do not have much of a wardrobe as is, plus I thought I could pick up some nice pieces throughout the trip.

I would be looking for pieces that are preferably Eastern European inspired of course, and are cheap (fresh university graduate). I don't mind thrifting if its decent out there.

Im not looking for supreme and bape type streetwear, rather something a bit more subtle. Worst to worst ill go hnm or zara...

Does anyone have any experience with the clothing there? Any tips, brand recomms or places to go to shop on the cheap?

submitted by /u/madfire89
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Just wanna know what people think about this pose lol

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 05:21 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] What I packed for the Festival de Quebec (Rick, CDG, etc.)

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 10:02 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment