Weekly Pickup - July 01, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, July 2, 2018

Weekly Pickup - July 01, 2018 - Streetwear

Weekly Pickup - July 01, 2018 - Streetwear


Weekly Pickup - July 01, 2018

Posted: 01 Jul 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Weekly Pickup thread!


If you're looking to show off your newest pickup then you're in the right place! This is a great place to share your newest item/s and get some feedback on how they look and how to wear them.

Remember: you can always submit a review thread if you want to go more in depth!


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] Custom pants

Posted: 01 Jul 2018 07:38 PM PDT

[ART] The Hand �� *bmmmmm* Hand painted by sister

Posted: 01 Jul 2018 06:05 AM PDT

[ART] I hand painted some long sleeve shirts and thought this community might enjoy them! ��

Posted: 01 Jul 2018 10:00 AM PDT

[ART] Jean jacket I did

Posted: 01 Jul 2018 03:16 PM PDT

[WDYWT] It's been a while

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 01:36 AM PDT

Hey guys! I'm back... I know prom season has passed so I decided to post this because why not. Had to blur out the license plate so none of you cunts can fuck me. Overexposed picture because my dad took it and edited it and he loves his pictures overexposed so just bare with me. Hope you guys like it, I know it's not "streetwear" but after seeing all the same suits at prom, I wanted to give you guys some inspo to try new things. Hope you guys like it :)

kingsmen inspired

Ralph Lauren White Button Up

I forgot the name but Brown Suede Jacket

Theory Navy Trousers

Alfani Brown Dress Shoes I don't know the actual name

submitted by /u/gyr4d0s
[link] [comments]

[ADVERT] Just dropped a pair of shorts under my brand, D. Cynical

Posted: 01 Jul 2018 10:44 AM PDT

[NEWS] A Detailed Look at the Nike x Parra Collab

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 03:48 AM PDT

[INSPO] Maye Musk Inspo Album

Posted: 01 Jul 2018 05:51 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION]Best shoes for both clubbing and casual wear?

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 12:13 AM PDT

What's a good pair of shoes that I can wear casually (non dress shoes, loafers etc.) that's suitable for clubs as well as casual street wear in black color?

I've been hearing Vans, Ultraboost etc. How about you guys?

Ideally, also looking for something that will fit well with dark jeans for the club scene.

submitted by /u/itswilson8
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Nike Release a USA Inspired Nike Air Max 270 Ready For 4th July

Posted: 01 Jul 2018 03:28 PM PDT

Best shoes for both casual and clubbing wear?

Posted: 02 Jul 2018 12:02 AM PDT

What's a good pair of shoes that I can wear casually (non dress shoes, loafers etc.) that's suitable for clubs as well as casual street wear in black color?

I've been hearing Vans, Ultraboost etc. How about you guys?

Ideally, also looking for something that will fit well with dark jeans for the club scene.

submitted by /u/itswilson8
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Anyone here who purchased something with PayPal from Agora Clothing?

Posted: 01 Jul 2018 02:11 PM PDT

I dont own a credit card, so they sent me an invoice on PayPal but it seems kinda fishy. Name of the PayPal account is Hattie Wendal and she isnt mentioned anywhere on the site. Dont want to risk anything since the brand seems kind of small. Couldnt find any information in the internet on buying with PayPal from this site, so y'all are my last resort.

submitted by /u/StraightBillionaire
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Plate Carriers/Chest Rigs: Appropriate to be worn in public?

Posted: 01 Jul 2018 11:10 AM PDT

Hey Everyone!

I'm a massive fan of military style fits, loving the ALYX chest rig and 90% of MXDVS' collections. I especially like those fits that fully embrace the special forces/ninja vibe and go all out with military gear. I think it is such a sick style and there are certainly some fits on here that definitely deserve some recognition.

Recently I bought a full plate carrier and chest rig, both in black, after wanting those certain pieces for a few months. I was wondering how appropriate wearing them in public is? We all joke about "school shooter vibes/fits" but in reality people outside of streetwear might take it a little more seriously. With all of the terror incidents that have taken place lately, especially in Europe where I live (UK), I'm worried about people getting scared when they see me wearing such military orientated apparel. I also wear a lot of masks and such in my fits so I'm also worried about that in combo with the rigs.

What would you guys do if you ever had a problem with someone not liking your military style? I'm a little worried about law enforcement getting involved.

submitted by /u/Wa5p_n3st
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] I have a stain on my white dickies from a patch, how can it be removed?

Posted: 01 Jul 2018 11:04 AM PDT

here's the pants and the stain is beneath the bottom G. the stain is from a tiger patch that was heat pressed onto a shirt, and somehow it vaguely shows on my pants, will this come out in the wash?

submitted by /u/HahaKoalas
[link] [comments]

[Review] Yeezy Supermoon Yellow 500 Unboxing (Butter V2 Next Week)

Posted: 01 Jul 2018 01:16 PM PDT

https://youtu.be/w1J2uJL3Wwg

Just started this channel not long ago for unboxing and live cops for releases I get my hands on. Supreme Summer Tees will also be on the channel next week, Mona Lisa, Rocks and Ganesha in L. This is a 4k video shot on an iPhone X edited on Final Cut Pro.

submitted by /u/Magzbx
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Streetwear Magazine Startup

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:15 PM PDT

Firstly I'll start off with saying that I am new to this subreddit and if this is the incorrect subreddit to post this to a correction would be appreciated.

Recently I have been thinking of starting up a streetwear multimedia magazine (social media, website, zine and hopefully in time a published magazine). My vision is that it would focus on smaller events, brands, shops and communities within streetwear culture aswell as taking a look at 'hypebeast' and more mainstream stories.

Obviously to achieve this a small team of writers would be ideal. If you are at all interested in this opportunity feel free to reply to this post or message me.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/BenMckellar
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment