Weekly Pickup - July 22, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, July 23, 2018

Weekly Pickup - July 22, 2018 - Streetwear

Weekly Pickup - July 22, 2018 - Streetwear


Weekly Pickup - July 22, 2018

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 09:09 AM PDT

Welcome to the Weekly Pickup thread!


If you're looking to show off your newest pickup then you're in the right place! This is a great place to share your newest item/s and get some feedback on how they look and how to wear them.

Remember: you can always submit a review thread if you want to go more in depth!


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] I hand-stitched this jeans jacket for my SO. Took about a month, but I think it was worth it.

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 01:37 PM PDT

[ART] I needed new dress shoes for work so I decided to brighten up some cheap Walmart shoes!

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 07:36 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Too warm

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 07:36 AM PDT

[WDYWT] hidden in plain sight

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 07:41 AM PDT

[ART] Was inspired by Drakes crewneck, so I made this. Thoughts?

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 02:35 PM PDT

[ART] Outfit Drawing

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 03:42 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Tiny Jackets

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 04:31 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] A look at the upcoming adidas Consortium shoes

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 06:04 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Need advise or a review if you have ever shopped with these guys before

Posted: 23 Jul 2018 02:26 AM PDT

Hi guys, am thinking of copping a few sick pieces from this store. Saw a few influencers over on their instagram (@insurgencewear) with their pieces and they honestly look lit. wondering if any of you here have experience shopping with these guys.

www.insurgencewear.com

thanks in advance, not sure if i'd get a response, will be copping in a few, cheers!

submitted by /u/newbierepgame
[link] [comments]

[ART] EV BRAVADO Collection 3 drop

Posted: 23 Jul 2018 01:13 AM PDT

[INSPO] Affordable Summer Shorts Lookbook

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 10:44 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Brands

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 10:10 PM PDT

I was just starting out in the streetwear community and was wondering what are brands I should steer clear when constructing my fit and brands that are well received! For reference I like baggy, colourful tops with mostly sweats for bottoms with the occasional shorts/dresspants/jeans. I have messed around with layering but never do over 3 items.

submitted by /u/GorillazBoi
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Hand wraps in fashion

Posted: 23 Jul 2018 02:19 AM PDT

You know this boxing tape, which fighters wear to protect their thumbs and fists? Idea of using them as a part of fit came to me just today and by far I haven't found a single mention of this before.

I've seen them worn only in martial arts, kung-fu movies and post-apocalyptic movies. I think if used correctly they can help to achieve harsh look.

Are they too constricting for prolonged wear? Do you consider them too costume-ish to be viable as an accessory? Do they look odd and try-hard?

submitted by /u/HinaRubisco
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Off-White Spring 2019 Menswear Paris Collection

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 11:24 AM PDT

[Discussion] Favourite pair/brand of cargo pants?

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 09:52 AM PDT

Hey guys,

My favourite pair of black cargo pants were unfortunately laundried by accident one too many times- it's now too small and too faded. I'm looking for a new one. Any suggestions?

I have the budget of a poor student but I don't mind investing in quality clothes that will be used frequently. Let me know!

submitted by /u/necroworks
[link] [comments]

[discussion] need some advice on a retro/vintage windbreaker from the 90s and how it should be worn

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 06:19 AM PDT

Hey, I don't know if this fits this sub but I figured I would post this here along with r/malefashionadvice since this is more of a hobby sub than general advice. After seeing a musician I like at a concert wearing this jacket i've looked into getting it. Here it is, I think it would look fantastic paired with white sneakers, not sure about the kind of shorts id need yet but jeans would of course go well. My issue is im 6'2" and 155lbs so on the thin side. I've never worn baggy jackets like this, especially with cinched waists so I don't know if I should worry since this is one size fits all (and also since the style is SUPPOSED to be baggy). Another option is to buy one new since SURFSTYLE still makes them, and I could get it in a medium instead which might be better but i'm concerned about it being too short. Here is the new one. Any thoughts? Thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/wapey
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Need advice on how to pair this weird/flashy bomber I thrifted today

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 09:26 PM PDT

Figured I'd xpost to /r/malefashionadvice, but this is really more /r/streetwear 's domain I think.

I'm looking to add to my clean casual look with some more 'out-there' styles. I'm trying to get more weird/unique with things, but there is still good/bad weirdness of course. What would be good to pair with this thrift-store buy?

https://imgur.com/q9tbMTq

I think with the right combination this could be really really dope, but I'm still trying some things out. I was thinking a black shirt and white pants/socks/shoes, but other ideas would be good. Beyond this, anybody have any general inspo/advice for stuff more out there?

submitted by /u/toadsofbattle
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Archive Streetwear Haul & Showcase ('01 Junya, '06 Margiela, '98 Undercover, '05 N(N))

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 04:31 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Websites that sell clothes in a Sleepaway Camp/Call Me By Your Name 80s style?

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 07:44 AM PDT

I'm about to drop a portion of my paycheck on some new clothes, but before I do I was wondering if you guys know about any cool places (besides thrift stores obviously) that sell the same sort of short shorts/loose fitting t shirts associated with 80s movies like the ones I listed. Any help would be appreciated a lot!!

submitted by /u/leonardogavinci
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Short Sleeve Print Shirts

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 05:12 AM PDT

Really like the Prada print style of short sleeve shirts, rather than just stripes or Hawaiian design... Don't mind some random pattern designs though.

However, Prada is mad expensive, are there any other brands or websites I should look at (Already checked ASOS Zara Topman All Saints Nordstrom).

Budget is anything under $120 USD.

submitted by /u/RTGLouis
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment