WDYWT - July 25, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2018

WDYWT - July 25, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 25, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 25, 2018

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 01:09 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] When your entire fit is DIY cause you're broke

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 06:51 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Vacation in Chicago

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 08:59 AM PDT

[WDYWT] turns out, my new balcony is ass

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 05:11 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] The fashion industry is one of the biggest supporters of modern slavery across the globe

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 11:31 AM PDT

I love streetwear fashion, and because of that, I'm aware of the importance of supporting brands that have an environment and human conscience. This article is quite interesting and shows one of the most latent realities in the fashion industry; slavery.

Do you know some big streetwear brands that are aware of this problem and do not support the exploitation of people thanks to the production of their products?

What you think about this delicate subject? I know that everyone here loves clothes as much as me, but I also want to know if you care about the sad background that exists in all of this.

submitted by /u/CapraLeatherOfficial
[link] [comments]

[ART] “The Moon God”

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 03:26 PM PDT

[Discussion] Is it normal for stockx to remove the tags from jackets?

Posted: 26 Jul 2018 12:38 AM PDT

Bought a supreme jacket, and considering they don't sell used, I expected the original tags to be on - except they weren't. Is this normal? How did this get approved by them since they can't prove it's brand new?

I mean, they listed the jacket as brand new, so if I was sold something used, I obviously wouldn't be okay with it, considering the price I paid was for something listed as new.

submitted by /u/Clutch_
[link] [comments]

[Art] My Raf Simons Consumed 2003 Pullovers.

Posted: 26 Jul 2018 01:10 AM PDT

[WDYWT] chinatown

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 12:56 PM PDT

[ART] Nike Air Huarache, #6. (OC)

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 05:05 PM PDT

[Review] Do NOT buy from “Ronani” they have scammed and ignored me for months

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 04:55 PM PDT

I found them on Instagram awhile back, and they seemed like a good company that sold quality shirts, so choose to buy one. The whole process of buying was easy and they were able to give me a discount code, however I never got my shirt, I kept asking and asking and nothing. https://imgur.com/gallery/aEVrPIE here's the link for yourself. This is honestly just ridiculous and if you're seeing this I would like a refund please thanks :)

submitted by /u/Twopintsoflean
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Do You Ever Worry About Overdressing?

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 12:53 PM PDT

As a college student who enjoys "dressing up" in different styles and silhouettes. I have gotten several comments by people saying I look out of place. I find it difficult to give myself excuses to do so because I only go to school and don't work at a fancy retail store in my city. Personally, how big of a deal is it to you if you or someone you see is overdressed for something? Are you usually the most overdressed person in the room in class or when you go out? Is it just self esteem? (ex. first dates, college parties, classes, hanging out, etc.)

submitted by /u/Cooliodude123
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] Wu Tang Clan (Part 1)

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 02:41 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] For people who make/modify their own clothes just to rock, are their any tips that someone new to this should know?

Posted: 26 Jul 2018 02:08 AM PDT

So I have the feeling that I need a creative outlet, so I decided that I want to start making clothes just for me. Any tips I should know before I start, or should I just learn through trial and error? Also any inspo or instagram accounts of people who do this and create really sick pieces would be helpful, I have a few ideas but any inspiration is well appreciated. I'm done explaining, but there is a 100 word minimum word limit so I would like to state that My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is Kanye West's best album of his discography.

submitted by /u/jcentre
[link] [comments]

[News] Nike React Element 87 New Colorways

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 09:31 PM PDT

[ART] Got Shot on a Quad Lense Pano Film Camera

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 07:29 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] I’d love some feedback on my first fashion video about techwear and styling it for bigger dudes

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 12:57 PM PDT

[News] visvim Unveils Fall/Winter 2018 Lookbook

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 08:21 AM PDT

[ART] Vintage Mario Windbreaker from American Dance Party. I had it autographed by the voice of Mario.

Posted: 24 Jul 2018 09:24 PM PDT

[ART] Starting A Sneaker Collection

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 08:42 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] 5 tips to an INSANE STREETWEAR INSTAGRAM

Posted: 25 Jul 2018 11:22 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment