WDYWT - July 08, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2018

WDYWT - July 08, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 08, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 08, 2018

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 01:24 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - July 08, 2018

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 01:24 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[Art] Custom pants I made, inspired by u/pizzaloco

Posted: 07 Jul 2018 05:18 PM PDT

[Discussion] Unpopular Opinion: magnus ronning dresses like shit

Posted: 07 Jul 2018 08:34 PM PDT

Alright I already know that title is gonna trigger you neckbeards so hard youll drop your fuckin tendies but hear me out.

I think Magnus Ronning, fashion youtuber, fits are pretty damn garbage. Honestly, I don't see any way that I could give definite proof, because fashion is so inherently subjective. Regardless, I think my opinion should at least open the floor to discussion over what others thoughts might be. I think it's too easy to let yourself be swayed to the norm, so maybe consider my title.

Personally, I think the only reason he made it out of the voting for BDY is not because he dresses objectively well, but because he's overhyped garbage, with a fervent fanbase that will support him and suck his dick over any achievement, no matter how small or insignificant.

All banter aside, however, I legitimately enjoy his videos, follow him on instagram, etc. This isn't me pussying out though, I'm sticking to my guns on this unless an especially compelling opinion is put forth. I'm all ears

submitted by /u/onehundreddeadbees
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT]BLACK TAR & WHITE BLOW

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 02:04 AM PDT

[Inspo] A SERIES OF COLOURS 002

Posted: 07 Jul 2018 10:34 AM PDT

[wdywt] streetwhere

Posted: 07 Jul 2018 08:31 AM PDT

[Discussion] Stores in Melbourne, Australia?

Posted: 08 Jul 2018 03:57 AM PDT

I'm flying over to Melbourne soon and never really explored the CBD - second time going there. I heard that Melbourne is really into the streetwear scene compared to Perth, so I'm excited to see that.

I wanted your suggestions on what stores I should visit or any places I should see whilst I'm there? I'm staying in the CBD, near the station. I'm only staying for about 5 days, but I'm willing to travel all around the CBD during the week! Don't really have a price range either, so any suggestions - low/high fashion stores is accepted!

tl;dr - any suggestions on stores/places to visit?

submitted by /u/shakaboyy
[link] [comments]

[Review] Carol Christian Poell (CCP): A Brief History + Derby Review

Posted: 07 Jul 2018 05:53 PM PDT

[ART] OFF WHITE Apple Watch Band

Posted: 07 Jul 2018 06:24 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment