WDYWT - July 17, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

WDYWT - July 17, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 17, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 17, 2018

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - July 17, 2018

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] scarlet

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 03:26 PM PDT

[WDYWT] astroworld 2020

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 11:14 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Private Caller

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 05:49 PM PDT

[ART] Printed some tees for myself

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 11:16 AM PDT

[WDYWT] I went to an island

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 10:58 PM PDT

[ART] Couldn’t find any cool shorts this summer so I made my own. What you think?

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 07:02 AM PDT

[Discussion] Show me your thrift finds!

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 08:37 PM PDT

I've been thrifting a lot recently and have been finding a lot of cool shit after a dry spell of finding nothing but garbage haha. A few days ago, I found this sick MJ t-shirt with that crispy og red nike tag, BNWT Polo flag sweater, and an Elvis Presley t-shirt from 97. Today, I hit up the goodwill outlet and found some nice t-shirts, an oregon ducks hawaiian shirt, and a pair of CP's just sitting on top of the shelf. Here's a pic of everything.

https://imgur.com/a/V3NIIaB

Anyways, I've been getting pretty lucky at the thrift and was wondering what you guys have found recently. Share away!!

submitted by /u/btchuguessedit
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] 90s Nerdcore

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 03:54 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Volt • Black • Sail

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 08:15 AM PDT

[NEWS] BAPE x adidas Originals adicolor

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 03:12 AM PDT

Commun des Mortels - What are your thoughts on ethical fashion?

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 01:00 AM PDT

https://attiredmind.com/2018/07/17/commun-des-mortels-bringing-ethical-fashion-to-the-fore/

Check out the interview above! Love this brand, its very ethical too! Let me know what you think. Do you think more brands should be attempting to keep their ethical standards high?

submitted by /u/commonlearningspace
[link] [comments]

5 Best Dressed Males On Instagram - Magnus Ronning

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 12:43 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] What are some of your essential items you can’t live without?

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 07:24 AM PDT

Everyone has those one or two pieces that you are in love with, and so I just recently started getting into streetwear, so I was wondering what are some of your guys favorite pieces, whether it be shirt, pants, chain, etc. trying to broaden my closets spectrum so if you could reply with your piece that would be greatly appreciated! I'm currently trying to redo my closet so if you also have a link to where J could buy/browse the items that would also be great.

submitted by /u/alexndur
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Has rap/hip-hop lost influence in fashion?

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 08:59 AM PDT

It of course still has a big impact on fashion in general but I feel like it's definitely declining. People like Kanye and Rocky single handedly ushered in new tends that caught on immediately. Almost everyone just emulated what they wore, streetwear was pretty homogonous. However now it seems like that's not the case. There's way more different styles and tends all coexisting, none of which seem to be derived from rap culture. Did people just get tired of it or did something change? What is or is becoming the most prominent influence?

Personally I think the Yeezy brand has hurt Kanyes influence. It's a very underwhelming brand of plain sweats and a seemingly endless stock of 350 colorways. I think the commercialization of his style in general makes it less appealing.

submitted by /u/JWS5th
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Festival Fits for the Summer!

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 06:03 PM PDT

[News] eBay has a $25 off $119+ coupon for Prime day

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 11:15 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Fashion in Moscow and Italy

Posted: 17 Jul 2018 02:00 PM PDT

I've made a post similar to this when I was leaving on a trip to Barcelona about a year ago and I found some great spots doing so, so I figured I'd post again.

I'm heading on a trip to Moscow and Italy (Venice, Florence, Positano, Rome) in a few days and I would love to get some suggestions from r/streetwear on where to shop, restaurants to check out, art related things, or just anything to do and see in general. I would love some recommendations of any kind, but since this is a fashion subreddit I would especially love your shopping recommendations. I'm particularly interested in Japanese and Belgian designers, but I love plenty of other American and European designers as well.

Thank you :)

submitted by /u/mqxim
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment