WDYWT - July 18, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2018

WDYWT - July 18, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 18, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 18, 2018

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 01:09 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] grey sky day ☁️

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 07:43 AM PDT

this is so sad uwu. awexa pway despacito

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 12:13 PM PDT

[ART]First Pair of Custom Air Force 1's I Created

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 05:48 PM PDT

[INSPO] comfy and oversize inspo album

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 01:51 PM PDT

[wdywt] - element 87

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 08:35 AM PDT

[ART] Made a tee with a friend

Posted: 19 Jul 2018 12:15 AM PDT

[ADVERT] Stupid Stupid West

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 10:25 AM PDT

[INSPO] It's not a phase mom!

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 08:23 PM PDT

[ART]Upcycled Reversible Tote Bag Made from Scraps!

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 01:24 PM PDT

Experiences with Online Scammers and how to deal with them. [DISCUSSION]

Posted: 19 Jul 2018 12:00 AM PDT

Now I recently made the mistake of ordering from an unknown company without reading any reviews first, and there's a few things I wanna talk about.

1) Just the general story. I've been looking for some good longline/curved hem shirts and couldn't find any. Then I came across a brand called "Longline Clothing". A lot of you are maybe already facepalming after hearing the name, but I'm just starting off in the streetwear world and didn't know any better.

So in my happiness I immediately ordered stuff for €100+ without reading any reviews or even looking if there's anything on this sub about them. Here I am not even 24 hours later doing exactly that and regretting not being smarter than that. A lot of people online call them scammers and there's not a single post on this sub even mentioning them (at least I haven't seen any), which is already a red flag in itself.

2) Scammers in general. Now its been a day since I placed my order, so I obviously haven't recieved it yet and maybe all my worries are for nothing.

However, I'm still interested if any of you have any experience with this company and can give me an honest review, or if you just have stories about interactions with other scammers to share.

It's sad that we even have to think about this kind of stuff when shopping online, and I'm curious if any of you have had any issues with scammers and how you dealt with them.

3) Online shopping vs. going to stores. Just briefly give me your thoughts on this topic.

In stores you don't have the possibility of being scammed, and you can obviously actually touch and try the product before buying, so you can check the quality of the fabric and - more importantly - the fit.

Online on the other hand, stuff is much more organised, doesn't go out of stock as quickly and allows you to buy pieces not normally available in your region. What's your opinion?

That's about it. I'm new to streetwear, so please be gentle, we're all just dudes trying to learn and get started at some point.

Thanks in advance.

———

Edit: I'm on mobile, sorry for formatting.

submitted by /u/Rave285
[link] [comments]

[ADVERT] My brand’s new drop and my first cut and sew project! Graphic inspired in one of my favorite tame impala songs

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 10:56 AM PDT

[Discussion] FASHION FRIENDS MEETUP

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 03:41 PM PDT

After seeing none of my friends are into fashion, and getting bored that I can't share my creative ideas or outlets. I figured I'd make a fashion meet-up thread here for all you lonely bois or just nice pals looking for an extra friend. Comment your city/state/country/biosphere/geo location or house and hopefully there will be others who are willing to make new fashion friends so you can also hit the front page with some sick fit pics or just having a good time together. I'm in Toronto if you want to hit me up and want to show off outfits and take fit pics.

submitted by /u/Cooliodude123
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] Ann Demeulemeester SS19 Menswear

Posted: 19 Jul 2018 01:15 AM PDT

[ART] Took this in Downtown Detroit. Hope y'all like.

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 09:04 AM PDT

[ART] I Drew u/TimDessaint's outfit on a homeless man

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 01:36 PM PDT

Antonioli store help

Posted: 19 Jul 2018 02:40 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Hey everyone, placed an order on Antonioli for the JW Anderson Converse and got no e-mail confirmation or any sort of sign I placed an order on my account on their website. It's my first time buying from them and I wondered if this was normal? Not even to mention they over charged me with shipping without me knowing, even though it said free shipping for €100+. Any help would be massively appreciated!

submitted by /u/benlewes
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] For The Ladies: The North Face x HYKE

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 03:10 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Found these Rick Owens Ramones at a thrift store in NYC. Can I get some info/pricing on them

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 02:02 PM PDT

They seem to be made from some sort of coated leather. Most importantly they seem to have had the sole replaced, because I haven't ever seen Ramones without the shark tooth sole. They're a just a tad to big for me, and Im wondering what I should do with them. Are they worth selling in the current condition? Thanks!

Pics

Shoes

Tag

Heel

Better Pics

submitted by /u/methamphetamemes
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment