WDYWT - July 22, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2018

WDYWT - July 22, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 22, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 22, 2018

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - July 22, 2018

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] and we’re back on the same bullshit

Posted: 21 Jul 2018 09:34 AM PDT

[WDYWT] chatime > gong cha

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 01:00 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Now we out in Paris, yeah, I'm Perrierin'

Posted: 21 Jul 2018 11:30 AM PDT

[WDYWT] On That Christmas Aesthetic

Posted: 21 Jul 2018 10:33 AM PDT

[ART] Nike Air VaporMax (OC)

Posted: 22 Jul 2018 03:57 AM PDT

[Discussion] How to spice up boring fits

Posted: 21 Jul 2018 09:21 AM PDT

I'm really into fashion, streetwear to be precise. I've been lurking this sub for about a year now and I've finally been mobilized to take action against my boring fits. I've come to the dilemma that all my fits are just uninteresting. Every outfit I try is just a decorative button up shirt on slim jeans with docs or vans. I thought that it was just my inability to create a good outfit but today I realized that a major factor is that all my clothes are extremely basic. They make good building blocks, but I need something to spice up my outfits! What clothing, accessories and tips do you guys recommend? Specifically for edgy modern styles and that loose vintage skatewear style the sub has fallen in love with lately. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Peprmynt
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] big shirt for a big guy

Posted: 21 Jul 2018 07:17 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] COMME DES GARÇONS PLAY striped long sleeved T-shirt

Posted: 21 Jul 2018 05:11 PM PDT

Waddup r/streetwear

So i've been looking to pick up this shirt: https://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/comme-des-garcons/play/t-shirts/play-striped-t-shirt-black-white

I want a fit like Denzel Curry! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKAv7eOK2dg

What size do you all recommend?

My size:

180 cm - 78 kilo's

5.9 ft - 172 lbs

Thanks!!!

submitted by /u/ChezusCDG
[link] [comments]

[News] John Elliott Unveils Fall/Winter 2018 Collection featuring Nike and Suicoke Collabs

Posted: 21 Jul 2018 08:40 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] How do websites like Farfetch handle their commission payout?

Posted: 21 Jul 2018 03:26 PM PDT

[Discussion] I'm confused with h&m jean sizes.

Posted: 21 Jul 2018 03:08 PM PDT

So I am shopping for school and decide to go to h&m cause their jeans looked nice. I go there I click on a pair of light denim wash biker jeans and it only has one number, I fit a 28/32 but what is that in their size? I tried calling their support and had to talk to someone who barely spoke English so I didn't get my answer there.

submitted by /u/gokulink11
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Hoodies for layering?

Posted: 21 Jul 2018 08:35 AM PDT

Hello everyone! I posted here about a week ago asking for hoodies that don't have waistbands on them. After the comments I received from the post, I would like to find out two things.

  1. I want to search for hoodies that specifically have no waistbands for them and I have no idea what to search in the search bar. I want to know if there is a specific name for these type of hoodies? I tried "Layering hoodies" on grailed and I didn't get much results.

  2. What are some hoodies that don't include waistbands specifically? I know brands such as Kith (frayed) hoodies and VLONE do them. I like the styles that look like these.

https://imgur.com/a/SnBI90B I prefer to have the hoodies baggy as I really like the way it looks.

submitted by /u/1337CSplayer
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment