WDYWT - July 11, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2018

WDYWT - July 11, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 11, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 11, 2018

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 01:08 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] I heard you guys like putting album art onto sneakers?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 07:17 AM PDT

[ART] Four Custom Fine Art Jackets by Angelicus Studio. TL: Crucifixion of St. Peter, BL: "Love is the Answer", TR: Moon Tarot -Rumi "What you seek is seeking you." BR: St. Michael My Protector.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 05:47 PM PDT

[WDYWT] The Hague Tech Meetup

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 05:47 AM PDT

[ART] Eor drenched in Clout w/ 2x 750's

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:43 PM PDT

[WDYWT] sweating is fun as long as you have nice clothes on

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 10:00 AM PDT

[WDYWT] purple

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 05:21 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] How do I get my pants to donut?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 05:18 PM PDT

Ok, so I copped the Yeezy 500 in Utility Black this weekend. I love them. And I'm trying to build a fit around them.

I saw this photo on Instagram and instantly fell in love with that look. I DM'd the guy to find out more about the fit but he didn't respond.

Basically, I want to know how to give my pants that look like there's a donut in the cuff. That 90 degree angle above the sock. Here is a crude drawing trying to represent that.

It couldn't possibly be a jogger could it? You can't see the elastic band normally found in joggers. And that's fine with me because I think that cuff is super worn out.

But could it be like a camping pants cinch? Like this? (Lol at the example) And then he just let the leg roll puff up over the cinch? Do you know of any pants that do this? How do I achieve this look? I don't just want to tuck my pants into my socks because I don't think it looks good at all.

How do I get a pants donut 😢

submitted by /u/trevertuck
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Introducing... The Blazin' Balenciaga Triple S Bong

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 11:39 PM PDT

Up and Coming Brands

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:01 AM PDT

Hi all,

So I've done my due diligence before deciding to post, but found that most similar topics have broken links and/or brands that no longer exist.

Hence, what are some new low-key brands that you really love? Independent/small-owned or even hyped up brands on the come up. I'm interested in cool minimal designs and quality fabric, but feel free to post whatever you like!

submitted by /u/TMCNSMR
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Hoodies that have no waistband?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 11:01 PM PDT

I'm looking for hoodies that have no waistband so it doesn't jiggle up to my waist every time I walk. I always wanted to try crop off the waistband of my hoodies but i'm afraid if it would ruin the hoodie altogether. A prime example of what I am looking for is like the xxxtentacion revenge hoodies he released last year.

https://imgur.com/a/pxXSUI9

I am 5'10 with a medium build so I would prefer to have my hoodies have an oversized look but I don't mind looking at other waistless hoodies. Are there any specific brands that do this? I also would like to know if any of the popular brands such as supreme do waistless hoodies?

submitted by /u/1337CSplayer
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Poverty: The Longest Lasting Style of All

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 05:59 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Going to Miami

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 10:43 AM PDT

Hey, so i am a 15 year old from Denmark. I am going to Miami this summer, and i am going to be there for about 2 weeks.

I saved up a bit of money, and have about 600usd that i am willing to spend on clothing as it's a lot cheaper than in Denmark.

I wanna know if any of you have some tips on where i should go? I have a very basic and mainstream sense of style, i like slacks, medium wide trousers. I have some blue golf x cons, a pair of af1 and some beat up old schools.

I am just looking for some basic stuff, not highend at all. I might want to splurge on one item or something?

Any tips? Sorry for the badly constructed sentences, english isn't my main language.

submitted by /u/Mrstealyourgril
[link] [comments]

[ART] these are a pair of customs I made for my friend stephen last week! Lemme know what you think

Posted: 10 Jul 2018 10:45 PM PDT

[Discussion] Why Eugene Rabkin/Stylezeitgeist hate everything in fashion & how can we help?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 04:41 PM PDT

[ART] Cav Empt made a video anticipating their upcoming A/W 2018 Collection.

Posted: 10 Jul 2018 08:21 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment