WDYWT - April 03, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

WDYWT - April 03, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - April 03, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - April 03, 2018

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 09:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Outfit challenge #16 - Dress Like Another User | April 3rd

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 01:56 PM PDT

THIS IS THE WDYWT THREAD SHARE YOUR FITS HERE


Rules:

  • You have to dress like another user. It can be a specific fit or their stereotypical uniform

Announcement thread

submitted by /u/ImWaaal
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] get ur condiments boy

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 11:58 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Watches Moomin Once

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 06:25 AM PDT

[WDYWT] I’m still in 2016

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 07:03 PM PDT

[wdywt] thrift gang

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 05:29 AM PDT

[ART] Baby bro made me these sick customs for graduating med school! ��������❤️

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 10:44 AM PDT

[WDYWT] navy and black don't go together

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 06:19 AM PDT

The Adventures of Herbert "Daring" Dashwood

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 05:59 AM PDT

[INSPO] Michael Scott fit inspo

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 08:28 AM PDT

[ART] hand-painted tokyo mew mew jacket

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 12:15 PM PDT

[WDYWT] ICELAND DRIP

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 10:59 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Must-see places and must-go-to stores in Japan?

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 09:47 AM PDT

Hey guys,

After a long fucking flight and one hectic day for tourist stuff in Tokyo I realised that I forgot to make this post before my vacation so now I really am in need of your advice.

I will be in Tokyo for five more days. Planning to go and explore Shinjuku and Shibuya the next two to three days. The remaining days I will be in Kyoto, Osaka and Hakone. I'm already planning on going to the flagship stores of Undercover, Cav-Empt, Comme des Garçons and to DSM Ginza.

Which stores, vintage shops, markets and other places for fashion should I go to during my stay here. What are some brands that I should definitely keep an eye out for, especially things that I cannot get anywhere else?

I greatly appreciate any help and I will gladly answer any questions you guys have. After my vacation here I would like to make a follow up post about my experience here and add some advice of my own for people who are interested in going to Japan in the future

Cheers

submitted by /u/KalistaDelRey
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Nike's Epic React Is Releasing In "Olive" Soon

Posted: 04 Apr 2018 02:29 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Oversized cardigan considered streetwear/fashionable?

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 03:05 PM PDT

I was looking on here and it seems like all the cardigans people have are the slim ones or loose ones without buttons (which doesn't seem pretty streetwear to me imo but, actually, streetwear is however people choose to dress so it doesn't really matter--maybe i'm looking for a different word instead).

I'm wondering if people here even know of/wear oversized button (wool) cardigans since I think it's very fashionable/cute as I even see international students at my college rock some. It's something i see many Koreans pull off so I was thinking maybe others do too.

Here's an image of a Korean idol wearing one for reference: https://68.media.tumblr.com/6da7796ea565b6d15db5d92a4a8813f0/tumblr_owv9okQXNG1rnkj5ho1_1280.jpg

If you guys agree and also have links to websites/places that might sell these kind of cardigans (with stripes like in the pic especially), I would love to potentially buy one from them as I have not had any luck finding these kind of cardigans in American stores. Thank you.

submitted by /u/girlmonsoso
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Get your new shoes muddy

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 05:57 AM PDT

[Discussion] Walking Backwards Into the Future: Analyzing 15 Years of Y-3 - History Of Y 3

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 07:08 AM PDT

Simple Questions and General Discussion - April 03, 2018

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 09:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] LOUIS VUITTON ASK VIRGIL ABLOH 7 QUESTIONS

Posted: 03 Apr 2018 05:05 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment