WDYWT - April 07, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2018

WDYWT - April 07, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - April 07, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - April 07, 2018

Posted: 06 Apr 2018 09:10 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] all black fit

Posted: 06 Apr 2018 12:51 PM PDT

[WDYWT] I'm Your High School Bully

Posted: 06 Apr 2018 06:26 AM PDT

[Inspo] Drake and Yeezy on stage last night at Majid Jordan's last show

Posted: 06 Apr 2018 11:33 PM PDT

[WDYWT] steely blue

Posted: 06 Apr 2018 09:12 AM PDT

[INSPO] My Ramones and Geobasket Inspo Album

Posted: 06 Apr 2018 02:55 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Ninja Szn

Posted: 06 Apr 2018 06:13 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Beat up shoes

Posted: 06 Apr 2018 01:31 PM PDT

https://imgur.com/gallery/uRjss

So basically last night I had a few too many beverages and decided to beat up my shoes a little by putting my shoes (while on my feet) in a bonfire. They were already super beat and they looked dope, but now they just look nasty. I'm not really worried about them I'm just annoyed there's a off-colored burn on the back. That leaves me with two problems:

How do I clean them while still keeping them beat up?

What's the line between beat-up shoes (which imo look sick) and just dirty shoes?

I don't mean for this to just be a simple question, I was hoping this would be a discussion about beaters lol thx

submitted by /u/wyatt_COYS
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] What streetwear brands that you follow provide the best customer service and how?

Posted: 06 Apr 2018 12:22 PM PDT

Sorry if this isn't allowed, please feel free to delete, but I was so surprised by this that I had to post.

I saw that the Noah Core Logo hoodie was available in my size in the Grey yesterday and bought in instantly with free shipping (+1). Not even half an hour later, I receive a UPS My Choice post that it should be delivered to me by tomorrow (today). I just received the second notification that it was delivered.

I honestly have never seen a company, especially streetwear brand that delivers that quickly and is that efficient.

To me, sometimes it's not about the hype of the item of clothing or the stature of the brand. It's the little things that count. Being able to deliver on something that quickly is amazing to me. When I see people who say that they're still waiting for their Week 1 S/S '18 Supreme order, I don't envy them at all. What other brands have surprised you with their customer service?

submitted by /u/flight_porter
[link] [comments]

[ART] INK RUNS 01/001 ZINE

Posted: 06 Apr 2018 06:16 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment