Weekly Pickup - April 29, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

Weekly Pickup - April 29, 2018 - Streetwear

Weekly Pickup - April 29, 2018 - Streetwear


Weekly Pickup - April 29, 2018

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Weekly Pickup thread!


If you're looking to show off your newest pickup then you're in the right place! This is a great place to share your newest item/s and get some feedback on how they look and how to wear them.

Remember: you can always submit a review thread if you want to go more in depth!


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] The most important meal of the day

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 08:13 AM PDT

[wdywt] whitelisted

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 12:48 PM PDT

[Inspo] Hype & Basics Inspo (100+ Images)

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 08:42 PM PDT

[ART] Quick little custom “Death Isn’t” Nike Air Monarch

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 05:11 PM PDT

[ART] Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Hand Painted Denim Jacket Time Lapse Video

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 07:21 PM PDT

gamers rise up

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 10:25 AM PDT

[wdywt] nylon metal

Posted: 30 Apr 2018 12:14 AM PDT

[ART] customized an old denim jacket

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 11:36 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] WHERE DO YOU DRAW THE LINE IN THE SAND

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 03:44 PM PDT

Where do you draw the line with a brand where you cannot where or purchase what they make? Ethics is always subjective, purely by principle. So what ethically can you not tolerate in business? Sweatshops are always the obvious thing to think about when it comes to the ethics of a company. But what about about price point? If a brand charges (retail not resell) triple what the quality and piece itself reflects, then will you still purchase the item? And if you are purchasing the item is it only because of the artistic value? Branding or the designer themselves? What if that designer has just been accused of abusing their child? Does that piece that they designed and produce reflect the designer actions and legacy? Oh the directions this can go in. But what do you have to say? What does it take for something to be considered an ethical problem? What are some real life examples of this that leave you torn?

submitted by /u/liadesignsco
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] - Looser Basic Black Pants

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 07:53 PM PDT

Ok so I really want to find some great black pants. I am definitely going to check out Uniqlo ankle pants since they are highly recommended, but I am also looking for other black, looser fitting, flat front trousers. Like this, you know the kind that people typically roll up a bit. I have also seen Jhuoza on instagram wear stuff like this. These pants look different than Dickies in my opinion, just in case anyone brings that up. I do not know of a good place to get some of these pants so I would appreciate suggestions. Ok so yeah I need to write 150 words but I think I have already explained the topic of my discussion so here is some filler I guess. You guys are the best and I hope you have a really good day every day this week. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/CallMeCornbread
[link] [comments]

[ART] Hisoka HxH Hand Painted Time Lapes Video

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 07:32 PM PDT

[wdywt] rain drop, cropped top, takin fit pics in my back spot

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 07:08 AM PDT

[INSPO] Lookbook 001 (Finally after 6 Months of nothing)

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 02:34 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Slim cropped look with thicc legs?

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 06:41 PM PDT

I have pretty toned legs from biking a lot, and I fucking love the slim cropped pants look (like this) but not sure how I can get such look. My specs are 6'0, 180-190 lbs (not entirely sure) and wear a 36x30 slim on most denim. (insert character limit text here) I bought a pair of side stripe pants from taobao (not rep) and they fit fine but look like joggers more than cropped pants, which is fine, but I am looking to wear cropped pants. (how the fuck is this not 150 words yet) I also tried getting some old joggers that were kinda baggy and loose, and cut off the cuff, and the look is fine but it feels off when I look down at my legs. Haven't seen it in a proper mirror yet because I did it recently. Any ideas as to what I can do?

submitted by /u/CaptainOfLight
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] �� not one of my usual fits ��

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 09:33 AM PDT

[Discussion] Luxury Watches & Streetwear: Recommendations & Favorites? Is a Rolex Datejust too dressy? Thoughts on Audemars Piguet?

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 08:50 PM PDT

I've been interested in watches for a while and already have a Rolex Submariner. I'm looking for a few more high end pieces to work into my watch rotation and that could work with a diverse set of looks.

  • What are some of your favorite high end watches that you either have successfully worked into a range of fits or that you wish you owned?
  • I'm considering this Audemars Piguet Royal Oak with the grey dial, as well as this Rolex Datejust (none of those pics are on me, just pics I found).
  • My concern with the Rolex is that it would seem too dressy with casual looks with shorts (I live in Southern California and it's about to be shorts season for the next 6 months) and sneakers. I am considerably older than the average age of this sub, so there's also that consideration in the mix-- a Datejust on me is going to come across differently than on someone much younger.
  • What do you guys think, both about those two pieces and whether the Rolex is too dressy? *Other pieces to consider that you think go well with a modern, casual aesthetic?

Also, for the sake of discussion, how do you think something quite dressy like this Jaeger-Lecoultre would work with a casual look? It's a pure dress piece so I'm curious how you think it would work, or whether it'd be awkward.

submitted by /u/MeltSteelMemes
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] bags for spring summer 2018

Posted: 29 Apr 2018 04:38 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment