WDYWT - April 08, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2018

WDYWT - April 08, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - April 08, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - April 08, 2018

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - April 08, 2018

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Blizzards in april but it's sunny again an hour later kinda weather gear

Posted: 07 Apr 2018 06:07 AM PDT

[wdywt] chastity belt

Posted: 07 Apr 2018 02:35 PM PDT

[NEWS] Sean Wotherspoon Previews Upcoming Collection with GUESS and it's Amazing

Posted: 07 Apr 2018 04:55 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Which brand has the best quality white tee?

Posted: 07 Apr 2018 08:09 PM PDT

Lately, plain white t's have been a common staple in my own style and I am tired of buying shit-quality t-shirts. Usually I just go to H&M to pick up a new one after my tee has worn out a bit, but you get what you pay for. The quality isn't terrible, but the garment shrinks like crazy (especially in the length) after one wash in tap cold water and a low dry. I am just looking for something that is of decent quality and wont shrink as much as H&M garments do, while still looking clean as a simple, stand-alone piece. Any advice or recommendations?

submitted by /u/stupidlegs
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] What’s your favorite thrifted piece?

Posted: 07 Apr 2018 11:03 PM PDT

Hello everybody my name is jaden and today I am coming here to ask a question. My question is what's your favorite piece that you have got from a thrift store or a used clothing store for those not familiar with the word thrift store. For me my favorite piece would have to be an oversized denim flannel or a Harley Davidson shirt with some skeletons and flames on it. If you can provide pictures I would appreciate that thank you very much.

P.S. sorry for having to write all of this I just got off of being banned for not meeting the 150 word requirement :(

submitted by /u/HaltHD
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Sites to Find Sales?

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 12:32 AM PDT

What sites do you guys use to find deals or sales on designers? I personally use endclothing, farfetch, blackmarket USA, and bodega but im wondering if there are any more I should look on? Im guessing there are certainly a lot more, so could I get some recommendations?

Hello, I am relatively new to this sub and just trying to fill the requirement of having the 150 words in order to post, I find it silly but rules are rules so here I am mindlessly typing in order to reach the limit. Eventually I will get to my actually question at hand but probably not until I reach the character limit. I believe I am finally at 150 words or I will honestly probably rage because I just want to get responses to my question, it is so simple. Please be at one hundred and fifty words.

submitted by /u/SupreamSammy
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] MNML Pants

Posted: 07 Apr 2018 10:28 PM PDT

i am 5'7 145 pounds and im size 28 in joggers at H&M and size 29 jeans at Uniqlo

On the sizing guide 26-28 is xs and 28-30 is small

So i was wondering how these fit? https://mnml.la/products/mnml-pants-track-pants-nvy i do not really know how baggy/slim these track pants fit

As for their denim, what is the difference between their stretch and regular jeans? are the stretch one slimmer at all? and just offer more elastic? or are they exactly the same fit wise?

Also are their pants machine washable? it does not say on the site but i have seen comments before that some of their products are only dry clean washable

submitted by /u/Timelesshero
[link] [comments]

[ART] Lionel Richie 1983 Album Art

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 02:01 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Short sleeve button up prints?

Posted: 07 Apr 2018 06:25 PM PDT

Where can I get decent short sleeve button ups with prints like floral or others? I notice a lot of cool shirts around here and /r/mfa with really interesting patterns, but I have difficulty finding quality versions of them in stores. I picked some up form ZARA but they are not that high quality and a little tight. I understand that fashion trends are moving towards looser clothes, and I respect that, but I would prefer to buy the slimmer fitting shirts as I am a skinny guy. I prefer the shirts that you don't have to tuck in to wear, as it does not really fit with my style. Some of the shirts that I have liked before look like the ones in this link: http://www.outfittrends.com/floral-shirt-outfits-for-men/ Any advice or links to somewhere I can buy these clothes would be greatly appreciated. I would like to lean on the cheaper side of things, like under $100.

submitted by /u/Bobcouldbebob
[link] [comments]

[ADVERT] Nostalgie MTL - First Archive Shoot

Posted: 07 Apr 2018 02:09 PM PDT

[Inspo]How to Wear Polka Dot

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 03:14 AM PDT

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Revision of the February changes

Posted: 07 Apr 2018 07:14 AM PDT

As it has now been 50 days since we changed up a bunch of the rules we're looking for you guys' feedback. Click here for a complete list of all the changes

Major Changes

  • Text posts must be 150+ words
  • WDYWT now set to contest mode
  • Written application process for Whitelist
  • Direct image posts are not allowed for posts with the exception of INSPO, WDYWT, and ART threads

Things we are considering

Please comment all your feedback, questions and suggestions, it truly helps a ton

Thanks,

/r/Streetwear Moderation Team

submitted by /u/ImWaaal
[link] [comments]

[ADVERT] Buddies and I need to spread the word about a contest to win $5,000 scholarship money by pitching our Streetwear project! Care to vote?

Posted: 07 Apr 2018 11:30 AM PDT

[NEWS] BAPE drop 4/7: Woodland Camo collection, Color Block collection, Shark hoodies

Posted: 06 Apr 2018 05:33 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment