WDYWT - April 13, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, April 13, 2018

WDYWT - April 13, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - April 13, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - April 13, 2018

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 05:17 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - April 13, 2018

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 05:17 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] feelin like squall leonhart

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 10:03 AM PDT

[ART] I work at a streetwear store where we make original ads for every upcoming release we get

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 06:51 PM PDT

[ART] My first go at embroidering denim.

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 05:10 PM PDT

[WDYWT] i feel like all my days are coming to a blend

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 08:57 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Biker

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 10:16 AM PDT

[WDYWT] ThIs ISnT StREeTwEaR

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 12:33 PM PDT

[WDYWT] DIY Patchwork

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 06:06 AM PDT

[wdywt] green

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 10:01 AM PDT

[wdywt] - 04/12/18

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 03:45 PM PDT

[Inspo] A SLP x Cowboy/Wild West Inspo Album

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 03:52 PM PDT

Straight to the inspo if you don't wanna hear my rambles

The idea behind this concept is rather simple. Saint Laurent Paris is the style of rockstars and cowboy's were the rockstars of the west. So naturally mixing these two should result in something great.


Key elements to this are

  • Hats. Hats help a ton with pushing towards western vibes but are by no means required. One of the best things about the hats for this look are that they're easily customized which means you can easily make them unique. Feathers, bandanas, jewelry, writing, it only takes some creativity to make a generic hat into yours
  • Rough clothing works really well with this. Don't be afraid to wear beaten up shoes, worn in leather and denim jackets, distressed jeans and washed out flannels and shirts. Also tattoos really help a ton with this.
  • As with any SLP look boots are pretty much a requirement, preferably 30 or 40mm ones. Though in my opinion if you have the possibility try to avoid the classic Harness Wyatt, instead opt for a Santiag, Fringed Wyatt 40 or even a cowboy boot.
  • More than any other look, accessories can often make or break an outfit. Obviously the hats mentioned above are great but also rings and bracelets (especially ones with the blue/green stone), sunglasses, earrings, bandanas and scarfs are all great options.
  • Dare to be loud. Many of the outfits highlighted here are loud and attention seeking but as long as the fit is coherent this is a big plus. Be confident, step out of your comfort zone and dare to put on that extra accessory

I want more

Tumblr blogs (note: some of these are NSFW)

Some insta

Saint Laurent SS15

I'll keep the album updated so make sure to follow/save it/whatever you do on imgur

The inspo album

submitted by /u/ImWaaal
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Jordans VS. $35 Kmart Sneakers | PAQ EP #25 | A Show About Streetwear

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 01:23 PM PDT

[ART] I made this custom hand distressed “vlone” jacket

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 08:18 PM PDT

Hello, I tried doing a custom hand distressed Vlone jacket, it was my first attempt and I worked on a cheap denim jacket just in case I messed it up, it took me like 18 hours to finish it

To do this i traced the logo and then I started cutting all the blue denim strings without cutting the white ones, I sew in the outline and I should probably add another layer of denim on the inside on the jacket.

I remember seeing a piece from Carlton Yaito on this sub a long time ago and fell in love with the technique he uses and I tried to make my own version. I started this jacket months ago and I stopped working on it, the other day I saw it in my closet and decided to finish it. My views on the brand aren't the same now compared to when I started working on the piece.

I will make original pieces and I'll post pictures in the future.

submitted by /u/lilsip
[link] [comments]

[ART] Covering up some lettering

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 11:01 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] The way you organize your clothes.

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 07:33 PM PDT

Hey I've just been wondering how you all organize and store your clothes.

 I know I am very picky about it and have to have it a certain way/organized, it's not to the point to wear if a tee was folded slightly differently that I will have to do it again but it's nice to have it organized my way. 

Drawers

###Some photos of inside my drawers

 I like to fold stuff the Konmari way, or just what I remember of it. It saves a bit of space and it easier to see everything when I need a certain tee/sweater. 

Clothing rack/shelves

###Pictures of my clothing rack and shelves

 I like to colour code my stuff, idk if it's right or wrong but it looks fine to me. I definitely need more space as I am running out but it works for now. 

Just wanted to see everyone else's closet/how they store their clothes and to show off mine(even though there ain't many interesting pieces).

submitted by /u/AaronAbogado
[link] [comments]

[Art] Added a bit of flair to a Walmart dad hat.

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 05:39 PM PDT

[Discussion] Looking to get into streetwear more

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 06:49 PM PDT

Hey guys, I've been looking around the sub and have been getting in to fashion more (I've always enjoyed looking at fashion but never really been the type to put it into practice myself, more just wore whatever)

does anyone have any tips for picking up some pieces on a budget, I'm currently a uni student and don't have all that much spare cash, I know its more then likely I won't be able to get supreme or any other similar high price brands with my current situation, but does anyone have any advice on getting into streetwear on a budget?

EDIT: also for reference I'm in canada if anyone has some online stores I could look at.

submitted by /u/ian220
[link] [comments]

[NEWS]adidas Originals by Alexander Wang season 3

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 11:12 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] New Guess Originals stripped tees dropped.

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 08:32 PM PDT

[ART] Printer for Off-White, Brain Dead, Midnight Studios Printing T-Shirts

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 10:13 AM PDT

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Outfit challenge #17 - Dress Like an Old /r/Streetwear Trend | 17/04/2018

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 02:23 PM PDT

Welcome to the weekly Outfit challenge, last challenge WDYWT thread for it can be found here.These challenges will be returning each week with a different theme.


This week's theme is Dress like an old /r/streetwear trend


Rules:

  • You have to wear something inspired by old /r/streetwear trends.
  • You have to own all the clothing on you. No dressing room pictures.
  • All rules of WDYWT apply, including points towards whitelist.

Some inspo

Outfit thread will be posted 20/03/2018 at 10PM CET

submitted by /u/ImWaaal
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Recommend me some alternative music

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 07:55 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment