WDYWT - April 11, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

WDYWT - April 11, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - April 11, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - April 11, 2018

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 01:12 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] Sister back at it with another custom, Hisoka from HxH

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:17 AM PDT

[ART] For my first time working with paint, I'm proud of how my jacket came out.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:16 PM PDT

[Advert] My Brand, Steady Hands', Newest Collection!

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:09 AM PDT

[WDYWT] alfonso muskedunder

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:52 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Let’s retry the grandma look with flowery silk.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 03:10 PM PDT

[INSPO] Khalid Inspo Album

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:16 PM PDT

[ART] some custom Toms I painted

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:47 AM PDT

[INSPO] A.P.C - Spring/Summer 2018 Lookbook

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 03:43 AM PDT

[WDYWT] ✂

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:45 AM PDT

[ART] Acrylic marker on T-shirt

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 01:05 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Mostly thrifted

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 12:16 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] A New Niche of Streetwear Youtube Looking at New Smaller Designers Rather than $$$

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:45 AM PDT

Hey Guys,

I'm a small streetwear YouTuber and I'm trying to get my content out there. Now I know you're probably thinking of the current state of streetwear YouTube where it's all about the hype and the price, well I'm trying to change that having my channel have a heavy influence regarding new streetwear brands.

Now I'm not going to dismiss current hype pieces all together but my aim is to find really nice pieces from lesser known designers and than pair them with the more popular pieces so that these new designers can in a way share the spotlight with more popular pieces. My aim is to have more attention later to the look of the full fit rather than the cost of it.

Now in my latest video I looked at 4 new streetwear brands producing a specific type of product I was looking for, this week being hoodies. As my target niche I'm after your feedback on my content as it's where I can know what to improve and change regarding this new direction I'm heading with my content.

So guys if you'd give me a chance and check out my channel and leave a comment so I know what you think of it I'd really appreciate it! Also if you guys know any new up-coming streetwear brands feel free to comment them below and I'll check them out!

Here's a link to my latest video, which kinda displays where I'm heading.

https://youtu.be/x6VTKoGJU4E

Thanks for your time guys, and if any of y'all subscribe to my channel I'd really appreciate it as I'm still only small time atm.

Kind Regards

Joshua Daniher

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

submitted by /u/Joshua_daniher
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Why HB's own editorial always sucks?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:33 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Not copping much in Copenhagen

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 02:43 AM PDT

KAWS x Allrightsreseved [Art]

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:16 PM PDT

[Discussion]Visiting Europe next month, any good store recommendations?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:18 AM PDT

I'll be visiting ParisFrance --> LondonEngland--> RomeItaly for only 10 days. I realize i don't have much time so i want to plan it out so i can at least get some nice cops. This is my first time ever visiting and i'm not sure when my next time visiting will be. i'm very excited.

I'm looking for store recommendations like outlets, thrift stores and/or places that i can't find in US really. I'm not looking for high fashion stores, i might visit a few if i have time but i don't want to waste the little time i have there since they are mostly way to expensive for me. I'll for sure check out Supreme and Palace since i've never actually been to the store personally.

I would really appreciate any tips, details/notes you guys give me. i'd appreciate any help really lol. I'm really into the skate and goth style if that matters.

thank you in advance

submitted by /u/lordbruno10
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment