WDYWT - April 10, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

WDYWT - April 10, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - April 10, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - April 10, 2018

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] Drew on some Vans. What do you think?

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 06:58 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] PSA: Do not support agora clothing, they directly rip from small reddit brands

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 03:51 PM PDT

Hey, wasn't even going to make this post but all of my friends are telling me I have to. For starters, this isn't a 'pity me' buy my stuff instead post.

I'm Ty, I run/ran (closed last Saturday) Bad Neighbors. I had a design I was pushing around on /r/streetwearstartup, that due to screen printer errors, i wasn't able to release until mid March.

This is the Version 1 that I showed on my Instagram in September 2017

Then I updated and fixed it, into this Version 2 which was posted March 15th. Keep in mind though, I've had these pieces in production since November. See this post where I talk about the screen printer who was screwing me over hard.


I chose to close Bad Neighbors last Saturday so I could focus more on my personal art and illustration. Which, strangely enough, Agora came out with this windbreaker, exactly 1 day after.

Someone tagged me in a post, then they got bombarded with accusations, which they later deleted off their IG.

submitted by /u/TytleFight
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Can't Bully Me Now, Nerds

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 08:45 AM PDT

brotherhood of steel

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 05:30 AM PDT

[ART] Point of References

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 01:12 PM PDT

[NEWS] Off-White Nike 'The Ten' Restocking as part of Off-White Vancouver Grand Opening

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 11:12 PM PDT

[NEWS] Karhu Goes Clean for Its Fusion 2.0 "Summer" Pack

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:44 AM PDT

[ART] Inspired by the "AirMax 97 x Paris" yesterday, I decided to make a NYC Edition.

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 07:07 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Googling Product Codes

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 03:00 PM PDT

I found a pair of jeans on ASOS that I really, really like but unfortunately they were sold out in my size. I couldn't find them anywhere else so I tried googling the product code and a plethora of poorly made sites popped up with the jeans in stock for much cheaper. I tried doing this with other items such as a Thrasher hoodie and it yielded the same results. Weird websites had the same hoodie for sale for only 42 dollars. What have I discovered? Is it a scam? Are the items fakes? Sorry if these are stupid questions and/or everyone is already aware of this. I'm just very curious and in love with these jeans.

submitted by /u/nick_korba
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - April 10, 2018

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Shopping in HK and SK?

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 11:27 AM PDT

Hi I'm relatively new to the streetwear scene and I'm currently doing a semester abroad and was wondering if there were any good places to buy and shop for streetwear styles in Hong Kong and South Korea.

submitted by /u/Lord_Kingslayer
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment