[WDYWT] love scenario - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

[WDYWT] love scenario - Streetwear

[WDYWT] love scenario - Streetwear


[WDYWT] love scenario

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 09:32 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Dressing like my Uncle

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 03:50 AM PDT

[Discussion] I'm worried about fashion for me after college

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 08:37 PM PDT

Everyday that I go to class, I can essentially wear whatever I want. I won't lie when I say that one of the things that motivates me to go to class is showing off my outfit. And I hate days when I only have like, one class, or if class is cancelled because then I don't feel like I have a reason to dress up.

Then I got thinking about when I graduate. What happens when I get a job that has a dress code and for 9 hours everyday I'm forced to seriously minimize my wardrobe? I'm not incredibly socially active either so I can't imagine a life where I have things to do every night where I'm in public and I have reasons to dress up.

I guess I'm doing my best to take advantage of my youth now, and the fact that I can where anything I want to class, but I still think about this a lot, and it scares me. Anyone else?

submitted by /u/ChildColeYeBino
[link] [comments]

[Art] Thought you guys might appreciate these. Adidas Attitude Hi, btw.

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 03:16 PM PDT

[Art] Drew my favorite shoes: Nike Air Max 180

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 08:55 PM PDT

[discussion] Opinions on Men’s Earrings?

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 03:12 PM PDT

I've had my ear pierced since I was like 7 years old. I wore one for a couple of years, and removed it when I was like 9/10 and haven't worn one since. However recently, with my more developed sense of fashion, I've been wanting to rock one again (I'm currently 20 years old). A dangle or hoop to be more specific. A number of males in the fashion community/industry that I follow on socials and look up to, rock all sorts of styles of earrings and I think they look pretty cool. Mind you, I do think that you have to have a certain way about yourself to pull them off in a stylish fashion. Anyways, I'm just curious as to other people's opinions on the accessory. Disclaimer: I'm a huge advocate for wearing what you like, not what other people like. Therefore, I'm not on here to be told whether or not I should wear an earring, I'm on here to have a discussion and to hear people's opinions and ideas, talk about their history in fashion, how people's opinions may have changed over time, etc.

Some questions to help facilitate a discussion:

Do you personally like men's earrings? Have you ever considered wearing them? What styles do you prefer? Wear in the ear do you think they look best? If you don't like them, why?

All opinions should and will be respected! Please try to avoid aggressiveness in your responses. Any contribution to this dissection would be awesome! I'm looking forward to reading your responses. Cheers!

submitted by /u/chadhuh
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Guys painting nails?

Posted: 09 Apr 2018 03:35 AM PDT

I've been looking for inspiration/discussions on nail painting (as a guy) because I think it looks sick - anyone have any photos/thoughts on how to style it or how you feel about it in general?

word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement word requirement

submitted by /u/FieryJew
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] Rich Brian inspo album

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 05:56 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Meetup with u/Techniczzz

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 06:57 AM PDT

"Cold Beach" my collection for people who want to be comfortable

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 08:53 AM PDT

[Discussion] Skinny Tactical Cargo Pants

Posted: 09 Apr 2018 12:23 AM PDT

I'm 5'9" ~140lb and I was looking for some kinda unique pair of pants as my wardrobe's already flooded with basic black jeans.

I recently came across this techwearish pair of tactical cargo pants: https://imgur.com/a/ZNP6b

Are there any other good alternatives which won't hurt my wallet as much. These are $240 and I can afford like $60 or maybe a $100 if i really like the article.

I know this is more towards the techwear side of streetwear which is super expensive so any brokeboi recommendations are appreciated!

submitted by /u/smallyachty
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Pieces worn by Kanye recently.

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 02:52 PM PDT

Hey! I've been wondering what the brand of the thick gray hoodie and the pocket t-shirts were that have been worn by him recently. Mostly seen in IG, but noone there seems to know anything about them and I'm pretty clueless aswell. I know that he often wears Russel but I don't see a tag on that grey zip hoodie and the tees have an goldish oOo tag on the lower part if them. If anyone could help indentify the brand I'd really appreciate that.

Also what do you think about his recent Yeezy pieces/outfits? I find it pretty interesting that he's moving towards the workwear/Shia LaBeouf aesthetic. It's still incredible how he can manage layers in my opinion. On another note, I hope that he delivers the album soon and that the tour continues! Can't wait to see all the featured artists and the fact that he started working with Rick Rubin is just amazing.

Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/init05
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] jeans that don’t stretch too much

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 05:05 PM PDT

I got a pair of John Elliott Cast 2s in the Onyx colorway. Amazing wash, but they're suuuuper stretched in the waist area. I'm talking 2+ sizes bigger than the original 32. Washing hasn't helped and I'm not sure if I should get them altered in the waist. It hurts because everywhere else, these fit perfectly.

Do offerings from other brands like APC, Acne, Rag & Bone, Saint Laurent, etc do the same? Heck, even for John Elliott, does all their denim stretch this much?

I'm looking at Acne Max's and Rag & Bone Fit 2s. Will these also stretch in the waist? Note: im all for stretching in other areas (thigh, knee, calf) since I do have rather thicc legs.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/amin0acid
[link] [comments]

[ART] my participation for Nike contest « Air Max Grand Paris »

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 04:03 AM PDT

Here is the pair I designed. Nike asked french people to design a pair that represent the whole area of Paris. I principally used metro lines colors and the shape of the George Pompidou centre ( wich represents the inner city) for the side line of the shoe. The sole is an Air Max 93 one. If you have any questions about the pair or about the contest, feel free to ask me. If you wanna support me, my ig is @wbstrd

submitted by /u/wbstrd
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Pop culture brands?

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 12:52 PM PDT

I'm finally able to afford decent garms after years of paying attention to streetwear. But I'm very picky about what I wear. I generally go for a minimal type of look and I'm drawn to plain colored clothes with slim fits, but I make an exception for pieces that reference pop culture I love. Tribe Called Quest kicks, Frank Ocean t-shirts, jackets with film quotes, that sort of thing.

I was just wondering if you guys could point me in the way of brands for that. I'm based in the UK and I'm a big fan of everything SCRT has been putting out, so I'm looking for more brands similar to them but haven't found much yet. What should I look at? Generally minimal brands like MKI Leeds are cool too.

submitted by /u/Anon2971
[link] [comments]

Weekly Pickup - April 08, 2018

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Weekly Pickup thread!


If you're looking to show off your newest pickup then you're in the right place! This is a great place to share your newest item/s and get some feedback on how they look and how to wear them.

Remember: you can always submit a review thread if you want to go more in depth!


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] From Style to Steez

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 10:34 AM PDT

I am an undergraduate student and I am writing a discourse community analysis on r/streetwear. This subreddit's roots extend to one of individuality, fashion, and style. It used to not matter what you were wearing, rather than how you were wearing it. The style was a part of who you were. Specifically, I wanted to explore the shift in the community to buying 'hype' items with no-style outfits, which I believe to be a trend that I and others have observed.

Within this topic, I wanted to explore how the r/streetwear community communicates in order to preserve its commitment to style over expensive clothes.

Please comment any thoughts on the matter below! Thanks.

submitted by /u/mannerweather
[link] [comments]

[ART] Mizuno x Mita Sneakers WAVE RIDER 1

Posted: 08 Apr 2018 03:05 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment